Moblie Suit Gundam-0079 ~ The perfect Collection
hi i have just heard from a friend that the Moblie Suit Gundam-0079 ~ The perfect Collection is coming out soon. He has told me that its the whole series and it will contain english dubbing. But thats all he knows, can anyone please give me some more info on the Moblie Suit Gundam-0079 ~ The perfect Collection. ThanksSmile

Attached Files
.jpg   ma308ec.jpg (Size: 25.21 KB / Downloads: 17)
It's on the comming soon page at http://www.animegod.com (they make the MAC perfect collections). 5 discs, ep.1-42 including english dub. No one knows exactly when it will be released(could be tomorow, could be a month), you just have to check that site regularly to see if it goes to new releases and then you can request it with import-anime.
Of course, if it's a direct R1 rip, MACs page is wrong. The R1s had no subtitles or Japanese audio track. Unless they tried to overlay the Japanese track over the dub track [which scares me] it'll be a dub only set.

Are you asking for info? Or for a rundown on the series?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
hi, thanks everone for the info, i went on the animegod site and found out it was in the new section but it didnt say much. I initially did just want info but a short rundown on the series would also be nice.

thanksBig Grin
Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079
Synopsis: In the year Universal Century 0079,The Principality of Zeon invents a gigantic human-shaped weapon called the Mobile Suit (MS) and begins its war for independence against the Earth Federation. The story depicts the life of young boys and girls in the war, focusing on the young protagonist named Amuro Ray. Amuro becomes the pilot of the Gundam, a prototype MS developed by Federation Force. Through his battles against the ace pilot of Zeon, Char Aznable, and the bitter trials of the war, he become aware of his uniqueness as a NewType.
Reason: It may be older, however, Mobile Suit Gundam will always hold a place in my heart. While it was supposed to have 52 episodes, it was cancled at 43, making it a lot shorter than the directer, Yoshiyuki Tomino, wished it to be. It still shows how even normal people can be dragged into war, and the effects on them.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]