hk dvd brands
Hello, i was wondering, which hk company are the ones that make the boxsets which usually have a see-through plastic casing that usually goes over the whole dvd set?

thanks
In my experience, all the ones I've got that are more then 1 DVD are like that. I've seen ones from MI, AV, FX, AS, and even more that have the slip cover. They're pretty common to prevent the discs from falling out/around.
Yes, most multiple disc set's usually have these plastic slipcovers over them. FX usually has a more "frosted" plastic while MI/AV has a transparent plastic case.
I buy a lot of my dvds from an ebay seller. The dvds are very good quality.

Thats why i stick with him. I have strayed once or twice to be sold some really dud dvds.

I think I will try import anime sometime soon, but currently, te ebay dvds are cheaper (sorry!).

I was wondering, how much is shipping to the UK for Import anime? is it $10 flat rate?
yes the shipping is 10 dollars flat..

the dvds you buy from that seller are not dependant on the seller, if u like the cases he sells that doesnt me its him that does a great job, you are buying MI AV FX or MAC cases, those are the main (if not all) companies that make the sets. So if you know which studio your sets are from then you know which studio to buy, though I would suggest that u find out the quality of the contents of the dvd first before you base all your purchases on the dvd case... the case might look good but the show might have gibrish for subtitles.
Yes, i definately check the contents, not just the packaging!