Juuni Kokki (Twelve Kingdoms) - Perfect Collection due out when?
Does anyone if anyone's working on a complete Junni Kokki perfect collection, with english dub and perfect R1 video and subs? If so, when is it due out? I'm hesitant to get the non-R1 HK-sets, just because I want the best subs I can get. After reading the mediocre review about the non-R1 version, I'm hesistant to get it. A R1-rip would be ideal.
its out next week!!!!

Flora Butter is doing it!!!
84 episodes on 1 disc too, god l love HK bootlegs so much
That's probably not going to happen. Do you know how much crappy the resolution will have to be if you fit that many episodes on disc? The more eps you fit on one DVD, the more compression you'll need to use, and that's what causes the pixelation people complain about. Except in this case, 64 eps on one disc would cause MASSIVE pixelation whenever anything moves on screen.

At max, about 8 episodes can fit on a DVD9 disc without too much pixelation.
I'm pretty sure yakumo was being sarcastic. :p

There's only 3 R1s with 14 episodes (out of 45) out right now, so if you are waiting for a complete R1 rip, you'll be waiting at least another year, probably closer to 2.
but l love pixelation, its like watching an old skool arcade game in action!!
unfortunitly, most of us dont- i hate a lot of pixilation, clean and perfect is the way i want it-- i guess a few of you folks just want a lot it fast and dirty- which is ok i guess-
Quote:Originally posted by puzzleguy
unfortunitly, most of us dont- i hate a lot of pixilation, clean and perfect is the way i want it-- i guess a few of you folks just want a lot it fast and dirty- which is ok i guess-

Wow, sarcasm is lost on you. x_x
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
LOL.. Yak is in a good mood today...

-Zero
Quote:84 episodes on 1 disc too, god l love HK bootlegs so much

Quote:but l love pixelation, its like watching an old skool arcade game in action!!

LMFAO!!!! Big Grin

I take it, it will be a new 12 layer big mac thickness disk? Big Grin
Who knows, maybe with all this high tech @#$% someday they maybe able to put 80 episodes on a dics, imagine all your favorites on just a few discs ? keep dreaming, thou it does sound really nice-