Retard at AD Forums
It is wrong for him to steal it. It is also wrong for us to buy hk's. Yet HK's also take some measures like putting watermark and email address on the video.

In this case that banner is a derivative work and covered by copyright. Just because one infringes copyright it does not mean that one does not qualify for copyright protection.

Copyright applies the moment you created that image and no disclaimer is needed.

In reality though ppl think it is on the internet and think they are entitled to take everything for free.

17 or not, that person has a mental age of 12 and it is unlikely that you will get it through their skull. V_V

Only sure way to stop them is to not post it online at all. If you do post it you can discourage them with scripts to jumble the source, prevent right click, transparent gifs, flash, disable select, add a watermark, etc etc but if they are determined they will find a way.

From experience all i can say is forget it all, it is not worth the effort. He'll most likely grow bored of it before you can get the message through to him.
Quote:"Your character" if you could even spell that... It is your username/account... Not your character.. Your not in your own little fantasy game, rofl.

:p :p :p
You may want to think about a method that my son did when he designs
graphics- to keep some pos (piece of S--t ) from stealing your stuff. He worked into the design his trademark and copyright symbol. in your case you could simply use your name and and a small c with a circle around it symbolizing that the work is copyrighted. When someone down loaded one of his pictures from his site and claimed they owned it , he sent the administrator of the site a blow up of the area , with his copyright stuff- and had it pulled . it made that smuck look like a real A--hole. It also gave my son bragging rights .