Poll: which of these anime films/ova is the best
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Akira
16.67%
2 16.67%
Ghost In The Shell
16.67%
2 16.67%
Spirited Away
41.67%
5 41.67%
Grave Of The Fireflies
16.67%
2 16.67%
Key The Metal Idol
8.33%
1 8.33%
Metropolis
0%
0 0%
Endless Waltz
0%
0 0%
Tekken
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

music vids
dose anyone know any really good anime music vids, cos ive heard some really good ones but most of them are rubbish so please can someone tell me the best anime music vids
Tainted Donuts is my favourite AMV but there are bunches more out there. Try doing a search for AMV awards from conventions. I turned up a whole bunch back when I had a high speed connection.

There are some great ones using just about every anime out there (especially FLCL for some reason). Unfortunately, there are a bunch of horrible ones out there too.

I'll see what I can find when I'm home tonight online.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Probably..

Shoujo Kakumei Utena [Adolesence Apocalypse] to Ian van Dahl - Castles in the Sky. It's called Liberation of Memories Past and can be found here.

However, I like a lot of Meri's work. I'm still horribly fond of Again which is a Fushigi Yuugi video set to Lenny Kravitz - Again and can be found here.

With that, I'm also rather fond of Deceptive Passions which is a Fushigi Yuugi video set to Sugarcult - Pretty Girl and can be found here.

If you want humor, try The Obligatory Eva Trailer which had a lot of hard work done to it. They took the trailer to Sealab 2021 - Tinfins episode and matched either with redrawn Eva clips. Outragiously funny to hear Gendou say "HOLY CRAP!". This can of course be found here

For the guys, there's always Chick Magnet, a Boys Be set to MxPx - Chick Magnet. This can also be found here
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Just in case you haven't found it yet, one of the best places I've seen for AMVs is animemusicvideos.org where they have lots of reviews, favourites lists, and even some download links (although I have only gotten a few of them to work.

One of my all time faves that I forgot to mention earlier is Miyazaki's Blue Heaven. It's old as far as AMVs are concerned (which means it was made more than two years ago) but still one of the better ones I've ever seen.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Some of my favorites include:

Kodocha - Caffeine Encomium
Bebop/Trigun - Tainted Donuts
Eva - Engel
Various - Odorikuu
Various - Rhythm Generation remix (oldie but goodie)
Kenshin - Torn Apart
Kenshin Oav - Sunday Bloody Sunday and Trust
Ghibli films - Memories Dance
Ranma - the baka video
Various - "Right now" video
Macross Plus - Information High
thank everone for your help, i havent got that fast of a connection so it would probably takew a while for me to see em all. But cant wait, my favoraite is a Dragonball z music wid- Creed My sacrifice and the offsprings- the kids arnt alright

thanks all of you Big Grin