Cheap HKDVD
How much does everyone buy they HKDVD for? i just bought 11 DVD for $55
that is $5 a dvd..
can someone tell me if there is any other anime like Touch, H2? on DVD
i want to purchase more of those anime.
thank
There are TONS of anime (90%) on DVD, so it shouldn't be hard to find them all. Where did you get the $5 a DVD thing?
Yeah i know there is plenty of anime on DVD. i was just wondering if there is more anime from the same creator of Touch,H2 i like old anime
in the 80s or 70s.

I got it from HK. I'll be getting it direct from HK til probraly march next year.
is cheap over there. is suppose to be only $1.5 US but the person im getting it from is making some $$ from me.
you get get some that are even cheaper. 3 dvds for 9$.

Someone was also selling 24 dvds inuyashs for only 84$
im sure theres always a cheaper place to buy stuff- but you get what you pay for, and if you have a problem with a disc its your problem- plus I like supporting this site- I hope they make money off of guys like me, because it supports this great forum- running a site on the nets not cheap you know ! hope you all have a fantastic Christmas !Smile
i agree with my fellow new yorker above... and no im not gonna HKRIP his comments... hehehe Big Grin
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Heheh if you buy direct from HK, it's definitely much cheaper. I have a gf who is staying in Shanghai right now and flies HK frequently for work, she buys a lot of animes there. She bought each DVD for only US$2-US$4. Man....when she told me earlier this morning when she called me that she only bought the FX Trigun, Berserk, set for US$10 each, Fushigi Yuugi Ltd Ed for US$32 and blah blah blah, I almost killed myself. :eek: The MAC sets she bought in Shanghai only cost her US$1-$2 for each DVD. MAN!!! The more she said, the more ARGGGGHHHGGHHH I feel. (get what i mean?) She offered to help me buy FX sets ( dunno why but i trust FX more) the next time she flies to HK. The only problem is she doesn't know when's the next time she's going to fly there. I dun want to wait uncertainly. Hate those feelings of you want sth but you can't get it. :p
That's why I'm happy to find this website. It is the cheapest around with the flat shipping fee. I don't get the ripped off feeling when I buy here. I get the big RIPPED OFF feeling when I buy from Ebay. It's like I regret paying the moment i clicked "pay" on Paypal.
I still do buy on Ebay but only for the R1s. Other than that, I stayed off import sets. Big Grin
I support this site and like the 2 fellow members above, I don't mind this site making $ off me coz I'm happy with everything here! Tongue