Saddam Hussein CAPTURED! ;-)
Official: Saddam Dug Hole to Hide Himself

"BAGHDAD, Iraq - Saddam Hussein (news - web sites), trapped in a cellar, dug a hole and buried himself as U.S. soldiers moved into the house where he was hiding, an Iraqi official said Sunday.

"The American soldiers had to use shovels to dig him out," Entifadh Qanbar, spokesman for Governing Council member Ahmad Chalabi, told The Associated Press.

Qanbar, basing his account on reports from members of the U.S.-led occupation authority, said Saddam had a salt-and-pepper beard when he was captured. Soldiers photographed him, shaved the beard and photographed him again before running DNA tests, he said.

"The DNA test confirmed 100 percent Saddam Hussein's identity," he said.

Qanbar said the capture took place "in a town very close to Tikrit," Saddam's hometown 100 miles"

THEY CAUGHT THE S.O.B! YES! whatever your stance on the war may be, I'm sure its a mutual consensus that its a good thing for humanity that this $#%$% is now UNCLE SAM'S BIZZLE!

:eek:
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Wow, this is awesome news! I've seen the bearded photo.. God, he looked like one of the homeless guy I always used to see wandering around Boston. =P
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
hehe right in time too Wink this goes well for Bush's re-election in the spring Smile
:: Dances around like a Wild Woman ::
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It's about time we caught that guy. There are no words to express my joy at this guy finally being captured!
Maybe, just maybe, things will get easier for us over there and Schultz can come home early!!Big Grin
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I was waitin' to see if Nyx was gonna make this thread! I was right!!! Yeah I'm very glad that they caught the poor guy. He really looks pathetic now. I hope we use him for every bit of info we can muster up from him. With him in our control now we are more powerful than a nuke to our Arab enemies! YAAAAYYYY!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
Wow, this is awesome news! I've seen the bearded photo.. God, he looked like one of the homeless guy I always used to see wandering around Boston. =P

He actually reminded me of Gandalf, but maybe I just have LOTR in my brain since it's opening on Wednesday. Big Grin
I wont be happy until we get Osama.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
[Image: saddam%20and%20bin%20laden.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Suzakuseikun
I wont be happy until we get Osama.

Fine, don't be happy.
Unfortunately, I think Saddam's capture may spur further attacks on US troops. His little minions know he is alive now, and if he is imprisoned they will fight to free him, but if he is executed, he would become a martyr for these fanatics.
I am waiting for the Osama tape condemning the US for finding Saddam.Rolleyes
I don't see why we would kill him. He is a valuable asset of information. And besides if we kill him or not it's a win win situation because of the Jihad crap. Plus Saddam thinks he's Nebercadnezer reborn. He even has his face on some of their money with Nebers face beside his. And for people who don't know what I'm talking about you have to read a Bible or the Kuran (however it's spelled), that's where Neber's from. But anyways, Saddam compares himself to one of the greatest kings in the Bible.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Qur'an.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Fine, don't be happy.

Then I wont be. >P
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I don't see why we would kill him. He is a valuable asset of information. And besides if we kill him or not it's a win win situation because of the Jihad crap.

He should die the way he killed the Kurds, Vx Nerve Agent, for his war crimes.
I don't know if anyone else here has seen the pictures of the towns and mass burial sites of the Kurds, but he killed men, women, children, young and old. Just the site of dead babies in their mother's arms is enough for me to want him dead. :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
He should die the way he killed the Kurds, Vx Nerve Agent, for his war crimes.

That is just how I see it.Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
I don't see why we would kill him. He is a valuable asset of information. And besides if we kill him or not it's a win win situation because of the Jihad crap. Plus Saddam thinks he's Nebercadnezer reborn. He even has his face on some of their money with Nebers face beside his. And for people who don't know what I'm talking about you have to read a Bible or the Kuran (however it's spelled), that's where Neber's from. But anyways, Saddam compares himself to one of the greatest kings in the Bible.

Let me explain a couple of things here. Muslims do not believe in reincarnation. Not sure who this Neber person is. But reincarnation is not a belief of Islam. Also, the quran does state there will be a Jihad. But this crap with Saddam or Osama is not a Jihad nor is it the right reasons to be one. So anyone that says this is Jihad does not know what he's talking about.