Is AS of Gundam X really bad?
Because I have a jhard time find comeone who is willing to trade of MI of Gundam X.
I've seen an episode for the AS set... its pretty engrish... I'd sate 2.5 out of 5... most of the bad rap comes from the fact that the previews and post views opennings and endings are cut from this set...

the MAC version (AS new gatefold sets) is actually a direct rip of MI set which I just reordered and should be receiving in stock next week
sorry for replying to an old topic but...

anyway, the subs on the Manga one[green M] are still a little wierd. i bought it on ebay, and the listing described it as *perfect subs*. that's odd since a lot of the sentences had question marks after them. i didn't know it was a mistake at first, and i was reading them as questions.Wink

well, the video quality is good, and the sound is good too. as for the story, i liked it, but i got a little tired of seeing the same animation rehashed over and over throughout the series[like the animation of the gundams doing certain attacks]. this is also one of my least favorite things about the wing series. it just shows the exact footage over and over! luckily, the series is short, and you don't lose interest. but if anyone's curious as to whether they should buy it, i'd say 'of course!'
Not exactly. The series is not "short," but unfinished. It was canceled in Japan due to lack of interest.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
you're right. i remember reading that about one of the gundam series, but i forgot it was X. there used to be a gundam site that had a LOT of info on all the series, characters, mechas, and all. the guy who ran it, closed it, and now any source for info isn't as good.

thanks for reminding me!
That site was more than likely "Gundam Project". The owner couldn't afford the site, nor the time of his life to run it. He made his graphics open source, though, so I have most of them. Anyhow, I picked up a guide to all the Gundam series, which tells that sort of thing. Nice book, only cost me $15 ^_^
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]