Priority Mail?
Just a question since I haven't ordered anything from here yet. I see in the store section that there is a button to add $6 for Priority Mail shipping. Is this optional or manditory? It looks, from how the store is set up, like it is an additional service you can purchase if you want, but I don't see anything else about regular shipping so reason tells me that it's not optional. Could anyone clarify this for me? it's really confusing the way it is set up. Thanks!
Let's be rid of it, once and for all! I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo, but I can carry you!
- Samwise. ("Mount Doom", The Return of the King)
its optional, the regular shipping is automatically added.
Thanks!
Let's be rid of it, once and for all! I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo, but I can carry you!
so uhh... shippings free unless you want priority mail?
Sshhh, i cant here the subtitles
No shipping of 6 will be automatically added, if u want priority then add another 6 dollars via button (optional)
so shipping is 12$?Thats alot lol... so what is the shipping without priority like what type of shipping?
Oh, wow, so regular shipping is $6 too? Wow. That seems like an awful lot for just a dvd. A lot of places will give you the option of Media Mail, which is only like 2 or 3 bucks.
The words "Priority Mail" suggest USPS (Unites States Post Office), since that is a trademark of theirs. But I've never had to pay $6 for shipping on a dvd before, so the price suggests something else, like Fed Ex or UPS. So who do you use to ship out the dvds? Just curious.
I am in Canada, I charge 6 dollars flat shipping, if u order 1 item or 10 its still flat 6 bucks...

if u want Xpress Mail (its Canadian equivilant of Priority Mail) its additional 6 dollars for a total of 12.

If you think thats alot, to pay 6 bucks flat for shipping, then thats that, you are entitied to your opinion, I can not go to Post office and demand cheaper shipping, (when already with the flat rate of shipping i charge, I pay most of the shipping out of my own pocket)
Wow canadian mail must be expensive... lol bah... 12 dollar shipping Sad ... so how fast is the only 6 dollar one?
Then I am glad I do not live in Canada, if you have to pay $6 US for shipping on just one dvd, without even an option for media mail.

Canada must have some serious inflation issues right now. When you order things from Japan, it is that way too. One must pay much more than something's worth to obtain the item.

I came here from another pirate anime site, because the prices here were cheaper. But $6 shipping almost makes up for the price difference. Maybe even more here. I'll have to do some calculations...
Checked my records...

Nope, this place is the cheapest then, at least as far as I know. The last place I was doing business with had $8 shipping. I remember now. They must live in Canada too. Wink
I find it mind boggling this thread about the cost of shipping, I always thought, and been told by crapload of customers, about the cheap shipping.

Also in case u didnt catch my earlier news post, shipping rate will go up January 1
I can't believe some of you are so sencless about shipping. Put it this way I live in the States and when JJ ships here the cheapest it has costed was like $8, and that was just on a couple things. He's really being a good guy about this he could put weight on everything and charge actuall shipping prices and you'd pay a forturne for it if you wanted like 10, 20, 30 sets or whatever. If you only want one set right now then save your money and wait until there are at least 2 things in the store for you, is that soo hard. Sheesh.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
If you don't like the shipping cost then don't buy from here and see if you can find a better deal elsewhere.

It's flat rate shipping, you can order 100 DVDs it will still be 6$, People who like to order several sets at once will find a flat rate much more to their advantage.
C
heck out other HK DVD sites based in the US and you will see the shipping cost is about the same. Man, I live in Canada and I pay the same price US buyers do and I find JJ's shipping cost to be very good.

Go to ebay if you want to see ridiculous shipping rates.