Stupid Classes
I'm just wondering if there are stupid classes or seminars that people take, because there's no possible way that a person can be at that level of dumb, naturally, without some sort of aid.

I.E.

I'm standing, let me repeat...standing in line, and I'm about to buy a ticket to go to the movie. What movie you may ask...that detail is irrelevant due to the stupidity I am about to reveal to you. This somewhat respectable-looking girl walks up to me and asks me if this is where the line for the tickets is. No, the fifty other people behind me are just my friends, and we're hanging out in front of the ticket booth. So of course I had to point to the back of the movie theatre and tell her rather calmly that it's over on the other side. I just hope she got the picture and figured it out as I stepped into the theatre the fifty or so other friends behind me soon follow. I'm so popular.

Thus your moment in stupidity brought to you by yours truly, Tripp.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
If you like stories of stupid people you should read This Forum on Gametz. There are a lot of stupid people out there.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
If you haven't already Tripp check out the Darwin awards too man they are a riot. They have two books out based on the stories on the web page.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
My drama teacher likes to read stupid stories out of the Darwin books at the beginning of class to loosen things up. They are quite amusing stories I must admit.
The monkey with the most
i would have to say computer acclacations wich my teacher never shows up for
Im sure your town doesnt hold the record for stupid people- today i was waiting in line at the blockbuster ( next in line mind you ) and this potential genious ( Sarcastic aint I ) walks up to the counter with 5 or so titles in his hand and gets pissed at the girl because she wouldnt wait on him- she looked calmly at me and said " your next sir ", with a big smile. and we both rolled our eyes- and I bet you not one of the titles in his hands were Anime either !
"Never under-estimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

I have no clue where I heard that, but I know I've heard it a few times.
The monkey with the most
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over
spreading like a social cancer, is there an answer?"
From NoFx
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html