A Few Rules and Regs
Not too many rules, of course. Wink I've been cleaning up the forum today, trying to make it all neat and tidy. I do this for all of you so that you can easily trade. With that in mind, I've decided to post this, to make everyone's lives easier.

Rule 1: Please limit yourself to *one* post in this forum. If you wanna make yourself a new trade thread, cool! Delete your old one first. Or better yet, just edit your old post and make it new again! And if your thread is way down on page 2 or 3, just reply to it yourself with a *bump* to move it to the top. And you can always delete your old posts (like the bump ones) if you think it's too cluttered. You can also PM me or JJ if you want other people's posts in your thread removed and we'll do it for ya.

Rule 2: Stick to the format! The subjext of your post should be

[Current Trade List] - Shibo

Replace my name with yours, of course.. And if you wanna add when you last updated, that's cool. Most of you know the rest of the drill.. In your message, post what you have, then what you want. The fine traders here will do the rest. =)

Rule 3: This forum is for trading HK DVD's only. JJ has agreed to let folks trade R1 stuff as well as CD's and video games. Legit VCD's are fine as well. But no DVD-R's or homemade VCD's are to be traded here. Don't ask, don't argue, don't post a link to your list or mention that you have a list. Just enjoy trading your other stuff here, and remember, we do this as a service to you guys, so respect our decision on this one. We like to think this site does a lot for a lot of you, so do us a favor and do this for us.

This next one isn't a rule, so we'll call it:

Suggestion 4: Wink

We have a thread in which you can list successful trades. I update this list whenever I get around to it, and I hope you guys find it helpful. At a quick glance, you can tell who's trustworthy and who isn't based upon their feedback. This list only works if you remember to post and give good feedback when you complete a successful trade. Do it for your trading partner and hopefully he/she will do the same for you, making it much easier for you to trade here in the future. We also have a bad trade thread. Please help us all by first trying to work out your trades with the party in question and not overreacting.. But if you do have a bad trade, please, please post it up so that others can avoid this trader in the future.

Tha's about all I have here. There aren't too many rules 'round these parts. So thanks, everyone, for listening. And thanks for making this board the best HK trading board on the net. Without all of you, we'd just be another nameless site instead of the sexiest HK place around. Big Grin
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Sheesh odvdocom, you obviously haven't read any of the rules of the forum because you've managed to break all 3 of them!!

You are not going to garner any interest in your products by plastering them all over the forum threads! You're only going to get yourself banned.

Meh... nobody hardly ever posts here anymore anyway... not since JJ had to leave... but I'm sure there are others like me who do come back here just to check and see if there's anything new... and maybe an update on JJ... but that hasn't happened in a long while either... Sad
Yeah I'm here as well, though I'm new. I bought my first HKs a few years ago, but unfortunately never came across this community before tha thing with JJ happened =/ Wish there would be more going on here, the forum seems to be kinda dead...
Nobody is answering on my thread, I guess the few ppl that have read it, do not more than I do
man that dvd guy is a total tool. even if he had something i wanted i wouldn't buy it from him solely based on his tool-ness