Will these sets ever come out?
Will we ever see an HK Maison Ikkoku OAV/Movie or a Speed Racer TV? I definately want both. How about Hamtaro or Pokemon (well I'm not sure why I would care)? Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell TV series sets when they come out would be really great too. Plus there is this really old baseball anime series that KOR makes refernces to, I would love to just see it.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
gawd, speed racer would kick ass...mammoth car action always rocks..
"can't be bought, can't be sold"
:TongueRML SCRM:.::.::
I agree with the Speedracer comment. =)

I could really use some old-school anime. Kimba the white lion!!
Wish they would release the Ninja Scroll TV soon. I can't wait for Urban Vision to release something good (ouch). I've lost faith in them after their Final Fantasy release. ^_^

lets all wish for speedracer
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
I'd rather see the Ninja Scroll TV. The movie was awesome.

I didn't even know ninja scroll series was out.
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
It's out in Japan soon.

I just got Kimagure Orange Road today, havent watched it yet. But I wanna see a KoR OAV/Movie set someday, I hate not having everything for a series..... Still need to pick up Summer's Beggining as well.
-SideSwipe
The show rocks so much. Have fun with it. I finished the whole thing in July. Sensational. The OAVs are all right nothing fancy.

mmmmmmmm Ninja Scroll had a TV series? WAYY KEWL!!
but is there and dvd releases of it yet??
and Ghost in the Shell, MY God!!!! :twisted:

Yes lets wish for Speddracer together, lets all e-mail the companies until one of them makes it!!! :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
the ghost in the shell series is airing this fall in japan. so i don't think we will see the boot for awhile.. they said it will air on Adult Swim though, that's a bonus I guess ;]
I'm going to check out Adult Swim next week, to see how the Inu Yasha dub is. They're on episode 4. I'm on episode 6 and plan on knocking a few more back tonight.

Ninja Scroll TV Series will start aireing in Japan soon.

The dub is completely awful.. unless you like VIZ english voices this is right up your alley. I imagine that you have the HK set of Inu Yasha wait until you get to the last DVD Mc Donalds was one of the sponsors it was great. It leaves off pretty bad though.... o god today is my birthday this is great.. 8O 8O the ninja scroll TV series is in the production phase right now so it is likely it won't be out for awile to bad because Yagyuu Jubei is the man.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I thought it was no Jubei. Didn't think it was THE Yagyu Jubei.

The Inu Yasha dub wasn't that bad. Though it wasn't great.

Happy Birthday, by the way. Too bad I couldn't give you your birthday punches. :mrgreen: