FX's 2nd inuyasha set
The first one was of great quality and I was wondering when FX will kick out the next set?
When they feel like doing it.

Volume 12 and 13 are coming out in a month so if FX decides to do another 3 dvd set/18 episodes best guess early next year. Thats my best guess, no one knows for sure.
The next set should be out between 12-10 or 12-14..
hey, I found this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3362671404

Don't care too much for the cover.... makes it harder for me to have it at school.
"Don't care too much for the cover.... makes it harder for me to have it at school."

What do you mean by that??
It's quite easy to tell what dvd_master means if you took a look at the cover in the auction. What school teacher do you think would let someone have that with them with a cover of 2 naked ladies on it?
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
"What school teacher do you think would let someone have that with them with a cover of 2 naked ladies on it?"

Why would you take it to school? What are you 8 and the teacher is going to call your parents??
Maybe schools have changed alot since I graduated (1997), but then you couldn't even have somehting even close to looking smutty or else they would confiscate it (you do know they have that right don't you?) regardless if you where in 2nd grade or 12th grade.
Why would you brin it to school?? Anyways if school dont allow that then they would pretty much have to ban 90% of the mags because that is childs play compaired whats on the covers of YM and 17..
I'd bring it to let friends borrow it. But those damn teachers are always breathing down my neck. Damn... forget I even said it, it really isn't that big of a deal.
I would never bring it in their cases. Just get some jewel cases and put them in their, then you can bang them around and stuff.
Quote:Originally posted by Doc363
I would never bring it in their cases. Just get some jewel cases and put them in their, then you can bang them around and stuff.

That's what I always did too if I let anyone borrow anything, I was too afraid of getting cases or in case of games boxes and manuals messed up by the person.
Quote:Originally posted by pugmagician
That's what I always did too if I let anyone borrow anything, I was too afraid of getting cases or in case of games boxes and manuals messed up by the person.

Hahaha. Even now, I'm still like that. I give them the individual discs in those sleeves that they send them to us in. I'm not lending anybody the boxsets so that they can mess them up. Cool
According to this ebay auction the release date is December 20...not too far away! They must know something since they have the cover image.

[Image: inu2a.jpg]

This eBay seller is a Power Seller (which counts for something on eBay) and has a feedback rating (rated by the users who have won auctions by him/her) of 99.6%. Most of her sells seem to be anime bootlegs like this one so with her feedback and all else considered I think this is a pretty good source.

Thanks for the link! Now at least I have a figure (12 days!) in my head.
Let's be rid of it, once and for all! I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo, but I can carry you!
- Samwise. ("Mount Doom", The Return of the King)
Hi,

Inu Yasha Part 2 is goign to be released this friday, I will have it up for sale around tuesday next week.