Best Version of Love Hina Set?
The FX, MAC version of Love hina TV are both missing an episode. Is There a version with english dub and the complete EPS?
Love Hina Again should contain the last episode.
Hi,

l might go and buy the MI set becasue it has better artwork and then get the Love Hina FX disc, then l can be happy and stop whingingSmile
The MAC Love Hina perfect has very nice artwork, so I'd get SLIGHTLY worse artwork (I like it more then MI's) for absolutly perfect discs.
Its just the MI packaging is more sturdier than MAC, otherwise l wouldSmile
MI gatefolds sturdier than MAC? All of my new MI gatefolds (the ones with the m-locks) all fall apart in a matters of weeks after getting them. All my MAC gatefolds are still intact and I've got alot more MAC sets than MI sets.
Love Hina TV (FX) is missing ep. 25... MAC is a rip of that so it's the same. Is there a version with the complete epidodes that includes dub?
Read above. The Perfect Edition of Love Hina Again has the episode 25.
hey l just noticed that the Fx set has new artowrk for the series and looks gorgeous. now I'm going have to pick it up, alongside Slayers nowBig Grin
Really? I want to see it, show a link!!!

Edit: Never mind, found it at cookiejarvideo.com . It DOES look nicer!! The MI cover with a pink border and english logo.... Mmmm.... wish I could replace me set.
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
Really? I want to see it, show a link!!!

Edit: Never mind, found it at cookiejarvideo.com . It DOES look nicer!! The MI cover with a pink border and english logo.... Mmmm.... wish I could replace me set.

cool, it seemed all the bitching did workBig Grin