[Current Trade List] - Bumperboy
Out

Inu Yasha Part 1 (FX)

In

Yu Yu Hakusho Perfect Part 1-2 6 DVD (FX) Dual Audio
Yu Yu Hakusho Perfect Part 1-3 9 DVD (FX) Dual Audio
you didn't get those Yu Yu boxes from Buff did you?
nope. both are new. part 1-3 still closed.
how much for them then?
Quote:Originally posted by Ramen Boy
how much for them then?

sorry but I'm not interested in selling. only trading. tks anyway
In

Boys Be
Kodomo no Omocha
interested in
Orphen 1st Season 3 DVD (MAC) Dual Audio
could i buy it from you?

please PM me
In

R1

Arc the Lad TV - Complete Collection 6 DVD (ADV) Dual Audio
His and Her Circunstances Vol 1 (no artbox) 1 DVD Dual Audio

HK

Dubbed Sets:

Slayers Try 3 DVD (MI) Dual Audio

maskedperson202: sorry but I'm not interested in selling. tks anyway
Hmm I'm kind of interested in the saiyuki volms 1-6 R1. Check out my list and let me know if you like any of it. PM me and mabye we can make a deal
Instead of buying it from you, Would you like to trade that Orphen(3dvd-MAC) set for the entire R1 Orphen Complete collection?
Quote:Originally posted by maskedperson202
Instead of buying it from you, Would you like to trade that Orphen(3dvd-MAC) set for the entire R1 Orphen Complete collection?

first of all that trade is really strange. you want to trade a 6 dvds R1 set for a HK 3 DVD set??? what's the problem with the r1 set?:confused:
I suppose that would be considered a strange trade but I'm a fan of HK sets over R1s. I can't of too many advantages. there's no wait for loading past an ADV logo before you get to the root menu. HK sets take up less space in a cabinet :p ... My reasons don't need to be understood. To answer your question, There's nothing wrong with my set at all. Is your orphen in good condition (no scratches, still has a coverslip)?
Quote:Originally posted by maskedperson202
I suppose that would be considered a strange trade but I'm a fan of HK sets over R1s. I can't of too many advantages. there's no wait for loading past an ADV logo before you get to the root menu. HK sets take up less space in a cabinet :p ... My reasons don't need to be understood. To answer your question, There's nothing wrong with my set at all. Is your orphen in good condition (no scratches, still has a coverslip)?

My orphen is like new, never watched. do you have anything else for trade?
Out

City Hunter TV
Yu Yu Hakusho TV Part 1-3
Out

Gensomaden Saiyuki TV
Weiss Kreuz
Blue Gender