Boredom Drives Me To Rant
I'm bored, & sleepy, so chances are whatever is written here I won't remember writing & probably by the morning time will wish that I didn't waste my time typing, so JUST IGNORE THIS ENTIRE POST!

Now one of the many things that gets on my nerves, dealing with sterio typing, is the misconception of what a goth is. Everyone who knows me (or atleast more than a common Joe passing me on the street (this entire sentence it false except of the instance of OpOx), seems to believe I'm some warped Gothis child, while no one who knows me at school would ever say such a thing, even the one guy (David) who knows I drink blood would never call me that, hell all the people out there still thing I've only cussed 3-5 times my entire life, & that I go home & study everyday.

See, I'm already off subject.

You see everyone saves the title Goth for those who dress in all black, & listen to music most human beings find to be a torture weapon: Metal, Gothic Medal, Hardcore, & REAL Punk music being SOME examples.

One major thing that pisses me off sometimes is hearing that ALL GOTHS cut themselves. All Goths have no emotions, & laugh at evil things. I'm assuming many of these above reasons are the reasons I could be "mistaken" for one on the net, but that's still not on subject.

The most-er-est major thing people thing is if someone is goth they have to wear all black all the time, now one of the main ideas of goth is to be yourself, & an indiviual, now saying "I'm going to wear all black because I'm a goth." Doesn't seem to much like a person being themselves, but more of someone know what they WANT to be, & working towards it.
Goth isn't something you work towards, it's something you are, like with stupid a$$holes who think they can be a redneck just because they have certain type of truck & drink beer, it's not that simple, although it is probably 30 times easier to become a redneck than to be come a goth.

If you're reading this you're either really bore, or probably have some mental problems. So quit reading while you're a head, for every useless word you read you shall loose .005 of an IQ point, yeah, figure that up & combine it with who is writing this thing, & with word limit permiting I will have you brain dead if you persist to read any duther.

So what is a Goth you ask (or don't, but instead insult me, & say how stupid this post is, when I just said you should not read it, so look who's so stupid now :p .
A Goth is someone who is creative, weither it be poems, songs, crafts, or just writing,. This is the one thing that if you lack, you lack the personality to be a goth. Second, a building block on that one, is most goths have a darker side, meaning all of their creative things aim to be more deeper than meets the eye.

Now can you guess the whole point of this?

You'd be wrong, what I hate somewhere around being as much as fake goths is people who are oh so sure what a goth is, & yet is completely wrong, & call little stupid rejects goths, which adds to their ego because goths are cool in a wicked sort of way.

And the point of this post is to express my hate for the ignorant people, now if you just don't give a care, then chances are you aren't reading this, but if you are anyways, & you still don't give a care, then this doesn't apply to you.

God, D@mn socail people, damn them to H3ll.

And this end another useless, & totally un-needed (why do I get the feeling someone is going to quote this sentence & put: You couldn't be more right) post by the Legendary King of Demension & a few other words that may not really exsist, BKRip.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
....I'm a social guy...and it's like 3 in the morn...I gotta get up at 7...and I drank too much LOL!! Happy 21st Jennifer!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not goth...but I'm not some redneck either...I don't think I'm anything...I'm just good ole me...and I don't use labels.....much...mostly just when you're dumb..then you end up being just another stupid fuck I gotta put in their place....yay...whoa I need some chips or somethin...is my speakers on? Anywho.....wazzup to all them people..and yeah Batz....there goes a whole five minutes to read that I coulda used findin those damn doritos...but it's ok....I don't mind....you ever get so lazy you don't wanna bend over two feet to reach the damn bag of doritos you just realized was next ta ya.....it's a great world to live in...am I ramblin again....what the hell is this cord for....I need to get laid ....where's the damn phone...oh yeah I don't think I'm any dumber...than again it might be the alky hol...^_^ I'm actually not that bad...must be lack of sleep....friends came up from out of town and they're just way too into going out for long long periods of time...found out some chick likes me and says she wants to jump me bones...too bad she's a friggin mental case...why I gotta be so lucky...smell that....that's sarcasm bro...hey at least she's hot...but still not gonna go there!!! Gonna end up like Bobbit with that psycho chick...AHAHaHh!! anyways...my bed was callin me an hour ago....it's like screamin holy mother of jesus! now so peace ya'll yo you guy thing person...yeah.....how's that for a fuckin follow-up rant!! WOOOHOO!!!

Take my signature to heart to this post LOL!!
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
yup
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Right on Tripp!

Anywho another thing to add to the things I hate list is people who misunderstan Satanist, & therefore hate them. This is mostly those people who say something like "You weird satanist freak, go worship the devil for all I care." Yeah it was something a long those lines. I've never had it said to me, but I've had somethig like that said.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

I strongly dislike (not going to say hate, saving that for the people who truly deserve it) are those christian fanatics...I don't even think christian is the right word for these psychos.

They ask you if you go to church:

ME: no...
Them: You are going to hell. What do you think about that?
ME: Point me to the hand baskets...(cause smacking you with one would be so gratifying to my immortal soul).

No social skills. How do you they hope to win people to their cause by insulting them.

There's my piece of (hate) pie...
I think most Holly Rollers or Bible Beaters, as I like to call them, could really care less if you are going to go to heaven or hell. It seems to me that they really just like getting in other peoples faces just to make them feel better about themselves. I live in the damn bible belt, so I have to deal with that crap all of the time. They hand out those "are you going to hell" books every where you freaking' go. uggh! Don't ever move to Tennessee.
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
I live in S.C. It doesn't get any more southern than here. I mean Southern Baptist takes on a whole new meaning in S.C. We're like the heart of the Bible Belt. The whole Christianity debate could go on forever if we were to discuss it here. I've had these religion and philosophy debates so many times I might as well start recording them and playing my arguments back, because I'm tired of repeating myself.

Way I see it, most people in church just go cause they feel obligated to go, and if that's the case they shouldn't even go. I wonder how many people in church actually go there for the right reasons, and Christianity never teaches you to condemn anyone. Apparently that's supposed to be God's job isn't it? The problem with religion is people don't respect other religions. Being narrow-minded only ends up closing you to accept people for their own beliefs. I've broadened myself to all kinds of religions, but I still adhere to my own views without stepping on other people. Doesn't matter what religion you believe. Fanaticism is what causes so many problems in the world. You can see this just about anywhere in the world. Religion is just a way for people to adhere to guidelines and have hope that there is something for them after they die, but it's pretty much a double-edged sword when it comes to people and their warped sense of righteousness.

As for Satanists? There's not much to misunderstand. Satanism is a strong stance on hedonistic pleasures. Satanism is all about indulging oneself completely in the flesh. If you feel like doing it. Do it. No boundaries. No limitations. That's almost the mentality of most people this day and age anyway, but the main core of Satanism is the worship of Satan, and their whole church in California is centered around mocking Christian beliefs. They have their own hymns and Satanic Bible. It's actually a pretty fascinating religion and their rituals are really graphic in nature.

I like to stay a well-rounded individual. I party just as much as the other person, but my exterior attitude tends to give people the impression that's all I do is party and watch t.v. When I type and write my thoughts are more focused than when I actually talk lol. Only once in a while do I get into a intellectual conversation with my peers, and then they're all like...whoa...he sure knows a lot. I've only known a few people who can stand on par with me in a conversation, and I don't mean to sound pompous, but it's cause most of the people I know would rather bong a beer than read, and philosophy is just a lost cause on most people in my crew.
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Philosophy is just a lost cause on most people in general. It a sad fact but it's the truth.
[Image: kisacolorbar7ui0yp.png]
Unfortunatelly so. Oh well, let's of watch some anime and be happy!
*rant*

ok, i feel better now

life goes on Rolleyes
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm
*rant*

ok, i feel better now

life goes on Rolleyes

thats the best thing i have heard all day lol
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas
And the carrots in this soup are soggy! You see in the words of a great man, "If a fool goes out in 90 degree weather wearing blue jeans & a hoodie will his upper or lower body sweet first?" You see it doesn't matter, for the rain will wash all evidence away.
Two qoutes from the same song "Just can't stop it got it at hot topic." "Prepackaged Punk comformity, so fu*k me."

The coolest thing since sliced mushrooms: http://www.geocities.com/lotus_rose2/mywritings.html

This has been an anouncement from one who has many problems to the adoring public of people who should be eating chinese food now.

Man that is some hard-core ranting. And i am sorry that all of your experiences with Christians has been of the bible thumping, condemnation sort. I would just like to say that not all Christians are like that, me being one of them, and i really hope that you do get to meet someone that more accurately reflects Jesus someday. But just to say, i can understand where you are coming from; a lot of my friends here at college feel the similarly. Well, i guess thats the extent of my rant for the day... lolWink ...