What are people watching now (series)?
It was 22 and 23 or something like that. Check out animenation's archive for the full report.

On a side note I finished Kodocha tonight. At least the 40 episodes that are available fansubbed on VHS.

On to Blue Seed!!!! ^_^
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
poo. I finished all my anime. All I have is 5 bucks ;.;
but on the other hand, my friend is hosting a 3 day anime party at the end of the month! w00t!
[Image: AASignature.txt]
My friends don't watch anime at all. My relatives ask me if I still watch cartoons when they see my anime collection.

What's he going to show? Where is it going to be, his house?

Basicly, A whole bunch of friends are going to his house bringing their anime collections and we decide what to watch when we get their ^_^ We'll also prob have some video game breaks Tongue :twisted: its gonna be fun Big Grin
Sounds like a fun time for all. I usually like to watch anime on my own, though sometimes I watch it with my brother.

Finished the first four episodes of Blue Seed. Man that show is slammin'. People should pick up the Perfect Collection.

currently watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, Soultaker, Love Hina, Sorcerer Hunters, and Betterman.
"Sore wa ai ja nai"
"Ai wa sore ja nai(cough cough)"-Excel Saga
I have to admit, I really enjoy Dragon Half. ^_^

I'm looking forward to watching Blue Seed, will be ordering it this weekend. Fun series. =) This week I've been watching the Fushigi Yugi Seiryu box, am on Disc 2 of 3 at present. It's a fun series, I've been enjoying it. ^_^ also rewatched the Rurouni Kenshin first OVA, still in my opinion the best OVA ever. Watched Laputa (Castle in the Sky) also.. Another Miyazaki masterpiece. I gotta say, the Studio Ghibli Collection really should be a required purchase. There are just so many great titles on there. Totoro alone is worth the price.. I may be biased, as Totoro is my favorite movie of all time. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
My anime watching has come to a serious halt or at least a slow down. I've been sick the past couple of days (101 Fever, Puking sometimes, sore throat, dizzy), so I haven't really been able to concentrate on subtitles. No really sure if it's dehydration, flu or a little bit of both.

Shibo, Blue Seed rocks. It's hard to describe because there are some small jokes and the like, but theres also some serious spurts of violence. I felt a little better last night and watched 3 more episodes. I'm currently one episode 9 (well I finished 9). I love everything about the DVDs except for what AD Vision is notorious for. The first disc (first 7 episodes) has like Hooked On Phonics (seriously they take up 1/5 of the screen). I really hated them but I got used to them (hell I could watch them without my glasses). For some reason they changed the subs on disc two. The subs are smaller and I guess what you would call hard subs (not really sure exactly what hard subs are, but the subs on the second disc are not as "soft" looking as disc one).

Plan on watching Injuh Nerwareta Idol today. I know nothing about this title but I would like to check it out. I figure I will turn up the bass for extreme hentai scenes. ^_^

What the Hell? Injuh Nerwareta Idol was only 40+ minutes long. Damn it was kinda short. Oh well. I guess I'll watch some more Blue Seed or some Karte (the perfect thing for when you're sick right).

I'm not a huge hentai fan however a lot of people tell me it's good enough to get into. Hell I hated mecha, then I say to myself screw it and I bought the first couple of Gundam Wing tapes used. Ever since I've really enjoyed the genre of mecha.

Yeah, I was never a big fan of mecha either. Escaflowne is pretty good. I could never really get into Gundam or Evangelion.
Damn, I went to watch Karte today and the damn DVD doesn't work. Now I have to email Animaniacs.net and wait. I might have my local video store fix it for $4. I'll feel weird as hell going in there with Karte. Man Why couldn't have been something like GTO or Cowboy Bebop, you know something that doesn't make me look like a super freak. Well glad it was something I spent $11.50 on and not something I spent $35 on. ^_^ I'll work on it.

Heh. I'd rather just buy the R1 hentai because it won't have all that blocky censorship. If i wanted to watch censored pr0n, I'd just watch the tv