What are people watching now (series)?
If it anit broke don't fix it... but damn it steve don't be cheap
and buy your self a new 6 head VCR let your tapes burn out slowly
and then tourcher them... But man I need to get my hands on
some High Quality Slayers manga. About to brake doenm and get it from Central park I need a Lina Invers fix bad. But Schultz just got alot of the Fansub movies so I maybe in luck...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
It shouldn't cost me more than $20. Sometimes the video store fixes it for free, if it's not too bad and your a frequent customer (which I am). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
That is a cool thing. 8O :evil:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Favoritism is nice, when it works towards you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

just got Maison Ikkoku MI set in. (On Recommendation by Steve) so going to start watching that and see how it goes.. ;o)
Nice. It beats out KOR, but KOR comes in at a close second. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The subs might suck for the first couple of episodes but stick with it, the problem clears up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Nice. It beats out KOR, but KOR comes in at a close second. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The subs might suck for the first couple of episodes but stick with it, the problem clears up. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cool, cause i loved KOR.. Though it don't have as many annoying filler episodes as KOR, does it? It will take a while.. As long as Kenshin is.. and i hade to watch kenshin in parts. Though thinking about doing a Kenshin run from start to finish as much as i can.. hehe
Well it's twice as long as KOR so there will be twice as many filler episodes. Kidding. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Every episode is fun and/or hilarious. It will further or hinder the romances too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

well the problem is the quality of the Filler episodes.. a bunch is KOR was just plain boring.. and repeatitive.. but others like in Kenshin the filler episodes between his fights where pretty good.. they had good character development.. like the one episode where Yaoki defended that girl at the Beef Bowl resteraunt.. just areas like that.. ;o) but anyways looking forward to watching it.. since you praise it so much.. ;o)
Definately. I didn't think KOR had any real filler episodes. Though the body switching episodes were some what annoying. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh, there is no "good" Slayers manga. CPM did a horrid translation, and the manga's not that great anyhow (except for they introduce Dynast and Dolphin *_*)
I was planning on watching Slayers this December and instead am watching Miracle Girls. Though I am going to watch Rurouni Kenshin in January because Schultz talks so much about it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I saw a video clip from kenshin a little while ago. I think it was from one of the last parts. The song was enough for me. I would really like to get into it just for that reason. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Then you do that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Kenshin is a god of a series...even if it feel off after the Sishro series (learn final attack, where do you go from here, and no there is no final attack 2, 3, 4 or whatever aka DB) Now as for KOR the fillers were weak...
some of the best fillers came way to late, and then the OVA's got rid of key chacters... why?

So the Slayers manga is pretty sorry... Man that's a disappontment but
Suzakuseikun being the Slayer fans we are we have to have it and we will read it... Hell I own the games and I can't understand them yet But I will soon yes very soon...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!