How to IM and which company has the best Subs
Hello everyone,

new to the board but have been reading all the reviews here for almost two years i think.

I am glad to be part of the board and i hope you are all patient w/ me as i will ask questions you all probably know.

one is how do i instant message members logged on.

second can someone tell me which companines from best to worst have the best subs.

thanks

J
To Instant Message people on the boards just click the PM Button under there posts.. Or you can click on there profile and then there will be a link that says "Click here to send a PM"

and Second about the subs..

Generally most people will recommend FX.. but sometimes they do have there crappy sets.. Lately MAC has been doing good about Ripping R1's and tryin to make Perfect collections.. So IMHO there is no Real "best" company they each have there good and bad releases.. And that is basically why we started this site..
If an FX set is ripped from R1 DVDs then it is almost guaranteed to have good subs. The only exception I can think of is Trigun.

MAC had a bit of difficulties ripping R1s a few months ago, lots of missing subtitles. They have improved tremendously recently and their new sets don't seem to have any missing subs at all but always check the reviews first for MAC sets.

If a HK set is ripped from a source that did not have any offiicial english subtitles (like most Japanese R2 DVDs and TV rips) then the quality can range greatly and it is better to check the sets on an individual basis
I am not familiar w/ the logos for MAC etc...can anyone tell me what they logos are so i can read them properly in the reviews page.

thanks you
they are just these logo's..
MAC
[Image: mac.gif]
Manga International (MI)
[Image: manga-int.gif]
Anime Studio
[Image: anime-studio.gif]
FX
[Image: fx.gif]
I'm just curious as to which company has their logo burned onto the copies.

I mean like some kind of e-mail address during playback or even a logo at the top of the screen?

KF
Usually on AC or MI you can find those email address and logos.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!