Porco Rosso
Does anyone know if it is possible for me to get Porco Rosso outside of the Ghibli set. I own the Ghibli set, but if I can find Porco Rosso separatly, that'd be wonderful, too. ^_^ (I'm a mega-geek.)
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I don't believe there is a separate release. Check the website, I remember seeing some separate Studio Ghibli DVDs.
Is the movie I can hear the seas any good? It looks cool from the cover.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I can Hear the Sea is a winderful flick. Check it out. Buy the entire Ghibli Set, actually. It's well worth the $48.00. (That's how much I spent on my MI, anyways.)
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I heard all of the subs were good except for two movies.

I thought they were all good. @_@ Except on Princess Mononoke in one scene where they start t0 bleed for almost twenty minutes. :x
That's all right. I won the R1 Princess Mononoke. That was the first anime DVD that I bought.

I have more posts than there are DBZ episodes. Sad. Smile