This site rocks
just a simple thank you to all the great folks here at Import-anime , you back up what you sell and you treat people the way you want to be treated--This is not common in todays world , I appreciate it ! PuzzleguyBig Grin
Strange place to be posting a thank u note
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
Doesn't the title of the site say-- Rants-- and doesnt that mean your happy with something ? Big Grin Puzzleguy
yea but this is like a ghost room ( didn't know what to call it)
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
Well then- that might be a good way to break it in- only 2 other posts- (the one poem is kinda neat )-just turns things up side down-- maybe if theres something you want to rant about-- maybe a series you dont hear much about-- that you tried and you love it to pieces-- tell us about it-- break the mold--- For example - I took a chance on an older anime movie called " Venus Wars"- bought it a few months ago and i was pleasantly surprised -- its kind of corny- but a good story . Big Grin Puzzleguy
Quote:Originally posted by timon
yea but this is like a ghost room ( didn't know what to call it)

It used to be Mods/Admins only to start a rant and anyoine could join in.. that was also when it was posted to the main page.. but we removed it and also removed the limitiation so anyone can post rants now..