Trialer request-idea
Hello- Ive got an idea that benefits both the Hong Kong sellers and us Anime adicts--- Alot of the animes out there are never seen by some of us-- we either buy them from reading a review of someone we trust ( believe me - some of the reviewers out there like everything they see- if you know what I mean ) or we see a trailer in one of our movies-- Newtype does a great job by putting a bunch of them together- with a sample episode.( I even know Right stuff sells one episode DVDS)
The Hong Kong guys could put trailers for all of their movies and series they sell- on one dvd-- compress the hell out of them-- who knows maybe over a hundred on one dvd- maybe more-- we could get a sampling of what there like-- and help us make better choices were happier with-- and the Hong Kong folks could sell alot more of their dvds--I bet they could even send them to you for free- or super cheap---

Another suggestion would be to have a anime trailer site-- alot like the quick time player on most computers.. thanks for listening---

Big Grin Puzzleguy
This is a pretty neat idea. I would love to recieve a disc of trailers with my next order.