[Current Trade List] - Shibo
Took off a couple items pending trade with TeaganNash.. Also added 3 more VHS titles.. Put Akira, Roujin Z, and Ayane's High Kick up for trade.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Hmm, no updates in a while. I'd better put something new up for trade! Pending trade with TeaganNash never happened so that stuff is back up.. I stuck Akira: Collector's Edition from MI up there as well.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Do you still want 0079 DVD set? I have the HK Gundam 0079 by AS for trade. I really want your R1 CardCaptor Sakura volum1 1-5. 0079 is only a 4 disc set but i am hoping we can work something out.

-Ryviux
I'm interested in Gundam 0079, but I'm most likely going to end up buying the R1's.. I hear horrible things about the subs on that set.. I'd trade my hk stuff for it, but not my R1's, sorry..

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

you do realize the r1 0079 i dub only. There is no sub availble.
Yep. It's also got extra footage.. CG and whatnot. They'd have to release a sub only set since the current dub wouldn't match the original release.. I'm not a huge fan of dubs so if they ever do release an r1 version without the extra footage and with subs I'd prefer that.. But, since I don't see it happening I'd rather watch a bad dubjob than awful subs any day.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Hey, i would be interested in Angel Sanctuary MI, but i doubt i have anything at all you want :-(
Sorry sangofe, nothing on your list that I want at present.. Also, usually if I trade overseas, it's large trades because the shipping is pretty expensive so I can buy a new HK disc for close to what I pay in shipping, so to make it worth it I try and trade in bulk.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Damn.. I haven't updated this list since July. Hmm.. I'd better put something new up for trade, eh? How bout this. I absolutely love Angelic Layer.. So much so that I'm gonna start buying the R1's when they come out in a few months. So I'll put my MI Angelic Layer set up for trade. It's 2 box sets. The first one's 3 discs, the second part's 2 discs. It's time for me to update my wish list again seeing as I pretty much have everything from the last one. Wink So here's a few titles that I'd like, but again I'm open to any sort of trade, just ask and we'll try to work something out:

Ranma 1/2 Season 5-7, OVA Collection
G Gundam Perfect Collection
Full Metal Panic
Jubei Chan The Ninja Girl Perfect Collection
Steel Angel Kurumi Perfect Collection

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

R1 Anime:

--Lupin The 3rd: Love Heist (Sealed)

HK Anime:

--Angel Sanctuary MI

Interested in these. check my trade list please
Ok, check your PM's, Bumperboy. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Removed a few titles, pending trade with Bumperboy. =) Added a new R1 title.. Oldie but goodie, a Sailor Moon DVD that I managed to snag at Anime Boston earlier this year. =) 6 eps of mahou shoujo goodness, not to mention that insanely catchy theme song. Wink I kinda bought that big expensive season 1 box set, so I can afford to part with this one. Wink

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

I'm interested in the Rurouni kenshin 2nd box set. How much you want for it, I also have the 5th season of Ranma if you are interested. Is the Box set of Rurouni Dubbed in English?
check your PM, FFX. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

Added Gatekeepers R1 volume 1.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO