OrangeB.com
That's not wasting it. Maison Ikkoku is the best.
Well, you know what I meant. @_@
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Sure I did. Just an expression. Heh Heh
Smile Believe it or not when I ordered Robot Carnival and Fist of the Northstar from Orangeb.com, I received those 2 dvds within 2 weeks. Then I ordered Berserk and Memories and I also received those within 2 weeks. I used money order if that makes any difference and got it through regular shipping. What was cool was that Berserk was the Anime Cartoon gatefold set, so it looked nice and played well on both of my dvd players.
Don't really know if they accept it, but Western Union is the best way to get money to places like Hong Kong. Instant Money. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I remember ordering from them and I recieved my dvd from them..It took like 2 weeks and they are located in FL...I would post up where the person lives but I dunno if I'd get in trouble..sorry..I think u can get a refund from Paypal if you paid for through it..
Ordering things abroad is really a pain in the ass. You have two great sites in North America to get HK DVDs from. Animaniacs.net and import-anime.com. They are usually cheaper because their shpping will always be much lower (I payed $18 for shipping my Maison Ikkoku set).

Which I bought from Hong Kong, if you didn't know.

I order once from orangeb.com cause I thought they was located from the US, but they wasn't.

It took a month to get my entire order. First 3 dvd took 2 weeks, then last dvd took a month.

Just get your dvd from import-anime
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Keep it on the same continent folks!!!! :mrgreen:

I thought you said content... :twisted: :twisted:
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
The originator of this post : Somebodykillme

He hasn't been around. Did somebody finally?

i've ordered from them before.... and they were nice, friendly.... and... well shipping to canada was relatively quick.....

then again the package DID come from Hong Kong.... you just send the payment to them in the US.......

second shipping wasn't even that bad......

but the BAD thing? when they sent my order it was missing 4 dvds (that's what you get for ordering 10 dvds at once)...... but i emailed them about it...... and they mailed out the missing dvds right away....... so that really isn't a bad thing.....

but overall there is nothing wrong with them.......

though they ARE cheaper then this site..... i'm sure the service isn't as good.....

and COME ON!!! i'm sure they don't give free dvds if you order over $100s worth of stuff!
I ordered the Fist of the North Star Movie from them and it was shipped from Homg Kong :evil: . I only bought it from them since I thought they were in the U.S. I have never ordered from them again :x .
Is SomebodyKillMe dead?