Ranma ova?
Apparently I need new contacts worse than I thought. You're in Alexandria, not Arlington. Do excuse my mistake. Unfortunately, the Alexandria web catalogue seems to be down just at the moment, so I have no idea whether they have a good selection. Ah well.
You??? Made a mistake?? Never!!!! I thought you're anal and quadruple check everything. Get a life and stop taking everything personally.

First, I was simply asking about Ranma since I haven't been in a library in like forever. So I was displaying my ignorance. It's too bad you have such a low self esteem of yourself that you think everyone is out to get you.

Second, I apologize for thinking that it was your feelings for your spouse and his occupation that made you have these strong feelings towards libraries. I was mistaken. I guess it was for some other reason which means that you're just plain strange and have some issues.

From now on, I suggest you realize that this is just a forum and because something isn't worded exactly like you would want it does not mean that theres a conspiracy against you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ranma 1/2 OVA? j2raymond 1 2,704 04-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Last Post: evilomar