Poem
This is dedicated to all those people that have AVATAR and i don't.
Also to piss poeple off,and lastly this is just a joke. This is done in order of the what are people watching post.
Steve oh steve ur hamsper is like ebichu :o
Sanosuke hope u don't look like urs Cool
OptimisticOx batman wannabe
Buckets stick ur in a bucket
Vicious u don't look that vicious
Vinny what the hell
kakoi_sugoi_yama please close his mouth
Berserker looking good
Dark Osamu please come to the light
Vance hope its dead
Matthewmalay have u ever walked like that
Yakumo hope he isn't blind
Kakomu what with the outfit
Shibo hope she has a boy friend
Fairymon hopefully i will still be able to see
Duragon hope ur didn't do anything to him
Schultz just one word " X "
******* BREAK********
How come it's the same people i see posting
******* BACK *********
JunkieJoe hope that isn't ur pet
Tripp lucky u
Ka-Talliya oh so sweet (Smile
lonely_ monkey u should have posted a monkey Wink
Batz poor guy. :p
This is all i can do for now if u are offended well *beep**beep*beep*
I am just jobless any suggestions.
Sad hope someone replySad
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil
<.< I don't believe Shibo will appreciate you saying that HE should have a boyfriend. =P

As for me..hey I only get 2 words? Where's da love?! What am I just chopped liver amongst the filet mignon for you that I only get a 2 words...and they're not even whole words!! ^_^
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
Truthfully i don't know what ur avatar is Big Grin so that is y i wrote lucky u
Man I don't have an avatar either, but I'm not that creative so I will just sit back and watch..no wait I am that creative I just don't have the time.... yeah that's it.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Batman wannabe? while I am aware that you are joking, my avatar is also a joke and even so its a picture of Robin not batman. unless you are somehow implying that in the 70s television program, robin was somehow plotting an evil scheme to kill batman and take his place in which case I still wouldnt be a batman wannabe, ide be a wannabe of a wannabe.... Unless I actually was robin and that was an actual picture of me, which is although incredibly improbable, entirely possible from your standpoint seeing as this is a message board. A MESSAGE BOARD! so dont complain about not having a job or an avatar, because I dont want to hear it.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I don't understand a single word ur just wrote down Big Grin
In simple terms it means that, your attempt of criticizing my avatar was incorrect and you need to spend more time looking for a job and less time posting shit like this on an anime message board.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
At first I was afriad I wouldn't get a mentioning. Anyways, incase you didn't know I'm part of a forgoten duo, er uh, trio if you count our Queen Steve.

On another note: Yay! Used to I couldn't post in the Rant section!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:At first I was afriad I wouldn't get a mentioning

Don't worry u i can never forget a guy like u " the black sheep of this forum" hope no offense taking.
Quote:In simple terms it means that, your attempt of criticizing my avatar was incorrect and you need to spend more time looking for a job and less time posting shit like this on an anime message board .

I can't get into details right now, but i can't Literally get a job(from nigeria on L2 visa) so u can't get rid of me Big Grin
And please don't call my post shits im kind of insulted OK and i really thought of some clever stuff to say. Thank U
(to MOD please don't close this tread) no flame i promise Wink