More goodness in!
Got another shipment of some good stuff in today, including Keshin Perfect sets, get yours before I sell out, but have no fear already have more ordered!
  • Gate Keepers Perfect Collection
  • Night Warriors Darkstalkers Revenge Complete Collection
  • Ayashi No Ceres Perfect Collection
  • Rurouni Kenshin Perfect Collection
  • Hand Maid May Perfect Collection
  • Steel Angel Kurumi TV + Encore Perfect Collection
  • Magic Knight Rayearth Part 2 Perfect Collection
  • Excel Saga Perfect Collection
  • Betterman Perfect Collection

Enjoy!
I've got a question. I requested the betterman perfect set, as well as two others which haven't come in yet. Should i just send payment for all 3 sets know -or simply wait till all 3 sets are in at the same time (the other DVDs being Vandread perfect & FLCL)?
Thanks,
Vic
DAMNIT you already sold out of kenshin... man, that was lightening fast. Do you know when the next shipment will be coming in?
Hope- it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness ~The Architect
Quick allright!!!! I still have it in my shopping cart but just found out that its no longer in the store section. I was going to buy NTHT aswell but that sold out a couple of days ago as well.

How many of these things do you order at a time. Kenshin didnt even last 48 hours!!! :eek:
The above comments are solely the insane ideas and random thoughts generated within the mind of Rock Ard.
lol not enough appearatly, 10 sets each

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EZDVD Goodness! JunkieJoe 4 4,098 08-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Kiruyuki
  More FX goodness! JunkieJoe 7 4,265 11-15-2003, 12:52 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  Good news Ghibli Fans! JunkieJoe 0 1,971 09-06-2002, 11:52 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe