7 disc Gundam Wing
hey, lately on ebay i've been seeing a 7 disc set of gundam wing with that seems to be a perfect collection of the series and the movie/ova. anyone have any idea how good it is? i tend to not take the side of the seller when they tell me that the subs are "awesome" unless i can verify it elsewhere first.

here's a link for those interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...egory=2290

cheers,
furii
woot, 1000th post.

It's an FX set. R1 rip so the subs will be the same as the R1 version.
Are there any shops that still have the non-R1 rip of Gundam Wing? I've been meaning to buy Wing but now that it seems that they're only making the R1 rip I want to get my hands on the non-R1 rips. No way in Hell I'm sitting through waht Bandai calls subtitles again, and I want to buy it before it becomes like the 6 disc Trigun set.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
woot, 1000th post.

It's an FX set. R1 rip so the subs will be the same as the R1 version.

excellent, thanks a lot
Quote:Originally posted by Vinny
Are there any shops that still have the non-R1 rip of Gundam Wing? I've been meaning to buy Wing but now that it seems that they're only making the R1 rip I want to get my hands on the non-R1 rips. No way in Hell I'm sitting through waht Bandai calls subtitles again, and I want to buy it before it becomes like the 6 disc Trigun set.

CJV has it for $35 Wink [Sale Price]
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Bitching! Thanks Su Smile
[Image: Cast7.txt]
excellent, thanks a lot [/QUOTE]
Hey...I don't know if it helps but you could try asking that Ebay seller to sell you out of Ebay. He's actually pretty nice. He would give you discount for it if you are nice about it. The whole set of Fushigi Yuugi + the OVAS, he was willing to sell it to me for $60 with free s/h. (he told me that he got the whole set for only $48 from FX.) However, I got lucky. Another seller sold me her previously viewed set for $40, free priority shipping. I sold my Pioneer sets so that I could get more cash for HK imports now. Well, just ask around the sellers and their items. They would be willing to sell it to you for a cheaper price if not much ppl are buying their items and if you buy more, preferably out of Ebay so that they could save on the listing and final value fees.