Good Place to dwonload J Pop
Now that Audio Galaxy is gone, where do I download J Pop. Kazaa sucks major ass. Sombody please help!!!!
WINMX is the best out there at this point.
collect SM Records ^_^ thats what I do... I used to download anime of the net aswell as Jpop... but got tired of all the digital crap.... now I want something physical in my hands to drool over heh hence DVDs and SM Records Smile
Kazaa is ok.. But man, I cannot find the end theme to Black Heaven anywhere... I think it's called "I don't understand men" or something.. It's driving me nuts! =P And, yeah, I'm dreaming of the day that I finally have all the DVD's that I really want and can start working on soundtracks... Will I ever have all the DVD's I want? Hrm..
Can you send me a link to Winmx?
http://www.winmx.com .......
Thanks
I can barely download. Want the first Kimagure Orange Road Closing.
When it first started I could barely download off Bear SHare. Hope things will change.
God, I hate WINMX. I can't download anything. It's driving me crazy. WINMX has everything but I can't download it. Kazaa has nthing but atleast I can download it.
I take it back, I figured everything out. Plus I got the Kimagure Orange Road Ending. So awesome. I'm going to have to watch some more (only on episode 17).
I need the Akazukin Cha Cha opening and Sailor Moon Japanese ending.
Also tons of Ayumi Hamasaki and Utada Hikaru Remixes would be nice.