New Site Features
Well i just updated the site today with some new features that people might like.

Users can now submit dvd's that are not in the list and wait for our admin to approve it.. this way you don't have to always ask for it in the forums now..

You can now click on the link to add dvd's to your personal list.. and a link will appear to remove it.. At the moment this is all you can do.. I haven't finished the Profile section where you will be able to view the list of dvd's.. I also plan on having items marked if you wish to trade them or not.. So you can send people to your public lists to look at stuff..

You can now report an error with a title.. If you see an anime that has something missing or something wrong with it.. You can now directly report it for our admins to check it out.

Hopefully everyone enjoys the new features..
And thanks for helping make this site have the largest HK Anime reviews database..
I love the new features! expecially the "Add DVD" thingie, absolutely necessary, IMHO. and the "I own this title" infos will appear on every member's prophile, ne?
yes, and the profile will get a nice make over Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update New Site Features Schultz 1 2,357 08-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Schultz