What Are Your Favorite 16 bit Games???
ohh damn i forgot to add gunstar heroes for the genesis that was a cool ass game!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I forgot to add Gunstar Heroes as well. I also forgot Jurassic Park and Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi for Genesis. Shadow Dancer is the best Shinobi, IMO...that dog was awesome! Big Grin
You know I would and my favs to this list but I am to busy rebuying them for my GBA Player talk about a stroke of (lets get them to buy old games all over again) Smarts...

But my hands down favs are...

Fighter: MK 2
Beat m Up: Knights of the Round
RPG: FF3 (FF6 in Japan), Crono Trigger
Racer: Toss up F-Zero and Rock and Roll racing
Adveture: Zelda Link to the Past
Sports: Any Munant Leauge Game
Tatical: Shining Force 1 or 2
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
yeah those old shinobi titles kicked specially the original arcade, the new one is not too shaby either
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Well...

GENESIS
Gunstar Heroes
An amazing game, that I have beaten over and over again, but just cant get enough of! They should put it on GBA.
Comix Zone
Butchered when they brought it to GBA, but the original was amazing. Ive beaten this game probably a million times over, and almost have it down to a science. And yet, it still hasnt gotten old.
The Tick
So repetitive... yet so fun.
The Adventures Of Batman and Robin
Man, was this game hard. But once I mastered the art of BADBADLUC I became a force to be reckoned with.
Pulseman
VOLTECCER indeed.
Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
Donald Duck... a bow wielding ninja. It dont get much better than this.
Streets Of Rage series
Two is my fave. Didnt like three. One got kinda boring. Alright, Im just irked cause on the final level I sold out and had to do the whole game over again.

SNES
See, I didnt have one. Ill buy one eventually. But all the ones Ive played are mostly emulated. ANYWAY...
Lupin III
Ghost Sweeper Mikagami
Sailor Moon Another Story
Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
(So good it was good on BOTH systems. Better on SNES if I remember right)
Samurai Shodown
(Better on SNES)

Id say the classics, for Genesis Sonic, and SNES Mario, but those are a given.

Cant think of anymore.