New Search Options
The Search page has been greatly revamped.. You can now search by Genre, along with Searching for Average ratings for certain items..

One thing right now is the Genre search looks for Exact Genre's so mean if an item has
Action, Adventure it will only be returned if you select Action and Adventure not if you select either of them.. If enough users want this i can change it so you have an option of 'And' or "Or" selection like the Name does..

Update: I implemented this change.. The Genre searching now works like this..

If an item has Action, Adventure, Comedy and you select
Action, Adventure and click the All selection it will return everything with Action and Adventure .. so this even includes if items have other selections also.. So make the genre search more usable. so you don't have to know the exact genre.
Good job!

I stumbled onto the update before reading this, & was amazed at the options. Then I was confused when I was doing a few searches just for the heck of it & Gundam Seed was like the only Gundam series to come up under Mecha, but that post explained it.
Peace...
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Now all your mecha's will show up.. ;o)
Just wanted to report an error, when you search by ratings. It seems that the "from" value is somehow decreased by one. So if you search for titles with a total rating ranging from 4 to 5, you'll get titles ranging from 3 to 5.
The Beard is out there...

Click here to view BeardFan's HK DVD list
Ok i will look into this.. can you confirm this is with all.. Total / Video / Audio / Sub.. or if only one.. ? thanks.
Seems that for the individual rating searches the "from" value is reduced by two. A from 5 to 5 search gives 3 to 5 on Audio, Video and Subs, but 4 to 5 on Total.

Hum this is weird if i give a search with 3.5 -> 4.0 it works just fine.. *shurgs* gotta look alot deaper into it..
well i figured it out and its uploaded.. It was a problem with the first search box all the whole numbers 1,2,3,4,5 where all -1 while the 1.5,2.5 etc where still the proper values.. thats why it worked some of the time and not the rest..
And the next error Wink

When you select sorting by name in ascending order, the list still shows in descending order.

And it always sorts by name, no matter what you choose.

Ok everything should be fixed.. (I need to remember to check something after i change it when it was working..) also only sort by studio was not working properly.. and fixed.. Thanks for the bug reports.. ;o) btw i would like to talk to you via PM..