new good traders list
ok so i wanted to check the good traders list and i mean since it's really long now i thought why not make a new one that has just one post per person and they can edit their post that way it won't grow to be huge so like for me lets say i traded with:

person 1 person 2 person 3 and person 4 i would do this

Good trades with

Person 1 (2 times)
Person 2 (5 times)
Person 3 (1 time)
Person 4( 6 times)

and when i make a new trade i edit my (ONE) post and i go

Person 5 (4 times)

please oh please do this if possible

if you feel the need to rant and rave about a good trader do it in a different place or on your own post same thing for someone you hate or whatnot Big Grin

If you disobey these sacred commanments may the earth swallow you whole *Shakes Fist Violently*
Cyrus
Cyrus's Good Traders List

Amethyst (1 Time)
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:ok so i wanted to check the good traders list and i mean since it's really long now i thought why not make a new one that has just one post per person and they can edit their post that way it won't grow to be huge so like for me lets say i traded with:

person 1 person 2 person 3 and person 4 i would do this

Good trades with

Person 1 (2 times)
Person 2 (5 times)
Person 3 (1 time)
Person 4( 6 times)

and when i make a new trade i edit my (ONE) post and i go

Person 5 (4 times)

please oh please do this if possible

That's what the search function is for... and if you will look, most traders have a listing just such as you suggested on their trade lists so it really is redundant to list it twice... Besides, you can't get people to edit their trade lists down to one page, what makes you think they are going to edit a Good Traders Listing post?