Embarking on a Journey!
Yes, this is anime related Tongue

Hmm...I made AMVs all year at school on the MACs. I used VHS then. Well, I got myself a program called SmartRipper and am embarking on making my first video on my computer [named The Beast, for X reasons Tongue]. I know that one disc of the MI Gundam Wing Perfect set is 8 gigs, and I have the 50 free gigs of Hard Drive space left for the video files, so that's no problem. I just need to try and do this to see if I can do it, and if I can, then I can go back to making AMVs like I love to do.

Now, onto some information on the video.

Anime: Shin Kidousenki Gundam Wing
Artist: Linkin Park
Song: Breaking the Habit

I know Linkin Park has been played out in the AMV community, but spreaking with all my hardcore Gundam fans, we all came to the decision that "Breaking the Habit" from the Meteora CD was the definition of Gundam Wing.

Wish me luck!
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I've never really been into AMVs, but anyways. Good luck man.
And very good slection of music..And video.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I think the video would work better with something from Debbie Gibson.Big Grin

Seriously though good luck.Smile
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
If you get DVD decryptor you can rip a DVD one chapter at a time so you don't have to rip the whole DVD just for a few scenes
Smartripper can also just rip certain chapters.. You just have to change its mode to figure them out.. and besides DVD Decryptor i would recommand using vStrip its a little more advanced then Smartripper but you have alot more control over what you want to pull out like video only.. And such.. But hope to see what you can produce Suzakuseikun.
would mind seeing a weezer amv, if thats possible!
see you space cowboy...
Well thanks to Schultz my AMV days go a lot smoother...
Suzakuseikun you have got to look at DVD Decryptor and AVI2MPEG those programs Schultz showed me save me time and well time... I can't wait to see the AMV I use Adobe Preimmer to put the clips together from my story boards... also do you use the words in the song to guide the video or just the theme from the song... Just a little
wonder in my mind. Hey going to be ont he next IRC chat I'll be able to show you my latest AMV...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!