Steel Angel Kurumi!
Does anyone know what the Steel Angel Kurumi MI sets are like? There aren't any reviews on the actual site, so I thought I'd ask here. Sorry. Undecided
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I think I remember hearing the subs suck on those Sad
Well, that sucks! I really wanna see this series, and I never like buying R1 discs of series I have never seen... Undecided Ah, well.
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
I'd say pick it up. If it sucks, then that's that.
Well, if I can ever find it for a good price, I will. I'm VERY poor right now, seeing as how I juyst made a pretty large DVD purchase. (Not very large, but then I need gas money, and money for food, and stuff, so take that into consideration.) (I bought Lupin III TV Series, 3x3 Eyes, Robot Carnival, FLCL, I My Me! Strawberry Eggs, Classmates/End of Summer, Yesterday Once More, Maison Ikkoku, and Dragon Knight 4.)
You bought Maison Ikkoku, what were you thinking? Just kidding. I really hope you enjoy the series. It's my all time favorite. Try and show a few friends. That way Maison Ikkoku Fandom in America can spread.
Maison Ikkoku is Godly. ^_^ I've read the first three graphic novels of the manga! It's cool!

And, I WOULD spread it to friends, if I... er... had any... @_@
Heh Heh. Well yes Maison Ikkoku is the best.
Friend of mine owns it, TERRIBLE subs.
Maison Ikkoku? The first couple of episodes has some timing problems. They clear up by the 10th episode. I watched them and din't mind it at all. No engrish. Sure a few lines are missing but 36 episodes are missing from the American release.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
No I was talking 'bout Steel Angel Tongue
Oh ok. Damn, that sucks. I wanted to get the series too. Horrible Engrish, right Rurouni? :lol:

yeah sorry
I'll manage.

I'll probably buy it anyway. Big Grin