Does Bloodlust has jap dub or not?!
I think alot of time the reason the original Japanese sounds better in anime (other than that's what it was originally intended to be) is because the voice actors are usually hand picked for the parts. Most U.S. anime companies just contract out a specific group and each show they license gets the same group of voices. So the voice actor is placed with whatever character they fit with better than the other actors instead of the character being placed to a specific voice actor that the show's director feels would convey the part the best. I think Shinji's voice is in like every single ADV title I own haha. They also record the voices together and act out the parts actively instead of just being all alone in a sound booth.

But as for Bloodlust, the english voices were very good and I wouldn't really be interested in a Japanese dub. Obviously the english voice actors were hand picked for the parts and the movie wasn't just thrown out to some standard VA group to play the guessing game of whose voice would fit what character the best. But I do believe there will be a Japanese dub for it and it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
The only thing I didn't like about the VHD:BL Dub was thde leader of the Marcus Brother's (I think that's the spelling) voice, or atleast not at first, then after a few min.s I relized it did suit him quite well.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html