Happy Canada Day!
well here comes another July 1... time does fly... so Happy Canada day, which one is it now 132? 133?

all we need now is a new goverment... down with the god damned liberals!
Happy Canada day! Sorry you gotta work on a holiday, JJ. I hope you at least get out early!
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Canada is 136 years young I believe.

Happy Cannuck day everyone Smile.

JJ,.but who would we put in their place? Let's face it, a person has to pick the lesser of the evils.
yea thats true... there is no alternative... guess its time to move to USA
yay for canada! does every country get its own day?
In Montreal we spend Canada day by moving, yeah fun. I had to help friends move on Canada day the past 2 years.

This year I don't have to help anyone but I don't have any plans for Canada day
Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Happy Canada day to all the people in canada.
The monkey with the most
I wonder what ppl typically do on Canada day. Well, this year it falls on a weekday so so much for a long weekend...
Most of the people in my office took Monday off and had an extra long weekend. I know several other offices that just gave the employees Monday off. I went to work yesterday but goofed off all day.

Today I spent helping a friend paint his house during the day and spend the evening drinking his beer and eating grilled steaks and corn on the cob.

I always enjoy a holiday spent with friends.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
speaking of Holidays, I work all the days around July 4th. I find that mighty odd considering I was hired after I was asked "Do you mind working holidays":confused: . However, I have to work the 5th, when my mom and I were invited to a BBQ.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Canada Day! JunkieJoe 3 3,286 07-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Last Post: JunkieJoe