Lesbian Anime
I've heard of shonen-ai, but where's the shojo-ai? My friend, who also happens to be a lesbian, is looking for a good lesbian romance. Hentai for her is always welcomed.
Your friend eh? Sure this isn't just for you?
What the....who told you? 8O
No seriously, I really do have a lesbian friend(it's not that far fetched). But seriously any help would be greatly appreciated.
What kind of hentai is she in to? I have a friend who knows everything there is to know about hentai, so I could ask him, if you just gave me some info. ^_^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Lesbian
*_* Okay, I'll see if I can twist my friend's arm. *_* I'm sure he'll help. As soon as he gets online, I'll ask him for you. ^_^
"You are one of the most stupid people I know! I hate you! I wish you would DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!"-- Me, in one of my happier moods.
Sweet Deal.
My friend said he didn't know of much stuff with lesbian action, but that Cool Devices had a few good lesbian scenes. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help. Undecided
That's pretty damn helpful. I plan on renting Cool Devices with her later this week. My friend isn't really into bondage, but maybe she can dig it. We can only hope.
Actually, according to my buddy, Cool Devices isn't all bondage. It just has a lot. *_*
That makes it better for her, but I don't really mind it I guess.
No Man's Land has a fair amount of Girl/Girl action on it.
It also has a fair amount of rape/bondage stuff on it as well.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I've heard of it.
Where the boys aren't. Definately good lesbian action.
God Bless the internet