Dating tips for our friend, Batz !!
but in requiem for a dream those guys deserve their problems, they knew what they were doing and knew the conquences.

transpotting is much better

and so is fear and loathing in las vegas but in a different mood
as for desirving it, thats not really the point. just because it was a drug it didnt mean that they necessarily knew what was going to happan, most people who take shit like haroine think they can control it or are just so addicted that they dont care anymore. no one ever has the intention of dieing when they get into something like that. besides the mother didnt know she was doing extacy.

it just will show you now fucked up other peoples lives are and make your problems seem like nothing.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Sorry to hear all of that Steve.
But, on a side note I never said my life sucked or anything like that I was just expressing anger towards someone I was mad about. Your life does have to be bad to be disfuctional, such as with mine. Most people on the outside may hear what I says about my life & think I'm screwed up, & must be depressed & stuff like that, when for me it's the other way around, depression has always been my happiness.

As for all the problems in the world, as I've said before, if it would help one person's life I'd trade mine for their, because I don't value human life as much as I should. I believe all living beings, weither it be an insect or human are equal.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Well, I thought I was gonna leave the boards for a while, but i guess that I won't seeing as I'm not moving for another 2 weeks. Nevermind that.... I really need to get away from this and Batz for a bit. My life is tryin to fall apart, and I've gotta sew it back together without the insults or jokes about my character. Catch you all on the flip side.
The monkey with the most
later

so batz, any luck with the women as of lately?
lol, not unless you count Bob. I'm back to the ways of "I'm pround to be single, & I'm not looking."
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html