Hulk movie
I have that card too. I don't think it's worth much.

Maybe the Star Cameo he was referring to is Lou Ferigno or Stan Lee.

As for the movie itself, I thought it was OK. I didn't like the fact that they changed his origin around though. And the ending is definitely strange and I don't think that character ever existed in the comics. Not sure though, since I mostly collected Spideys. Read below if you want the origins for the Hulk as they were in the comics. Don't worry, there's no spoilers pertaining to the movie.

In the comics, Bruce Banner is an adult scientist working for the government. He is supposed to be doing a gamma bomb experiment when he sees some kid driving along the test site. So he runs outside to save the kid, but gets hit by the gamma rays from the bomb himself and that's how the Hulk is born.
I think that character was known as Absorbing Man...something like that. I don't know too much about him since I never have read comics too much, but I think that was him. As for the ending, it was a little crazy in a way, but the final spoken line in the battle was kinda cool, IMO. Big Grin
lets face it the thing woud kick the shit out of the hulk, that guy smokes cigars and seriously rocks Big Grin
The Thing could beat the old Hulk, while the new Hulk would over power him till he called the rest of the Fantastic Four to help.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Leave it to Vicious to peg me on the head...

I was talking about both... I really like the fact that Stan Lee is becoming kind of like Steven King and getting a Cameo in the films of there creations...

As for the Hulk first off those who have followed the comics know that most of his stories aren't actioned out...

And the director and Screenwriters and even Stan Lee said if you looking for action go see T3, X-2, or Matrix... This is a Greek tragedy... you know like Epiodes Rex... or Hamlet...

This is a movie you could and should take your girlfriend too because she get's all the sappy moppy stuff that you would normal have to watch something like "Down with Love" to get and we get to see the Hulk "Smash" great deal... for both

Yea the movie is long but hey it's a walk in the park compared to LOTR...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Never seen LOTR, but I'll assume it's easier to watch than Dune (sorry I find it boring as hell), or Children of Dune 12 HOURS LONG (I think)!:eek: I've yet to watch it, my dad has it on DVD.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I liked the LOTR movies, but i only wish the second one had stuvk moer to the story line of the book. Other than that it was great though. Saw the second one 2 times, and have yet to watch the first one all the way through. I've watched all of it minus like 3 min or so is times i was running in and out of the instument room during band camp.... Good times Big Grin
The monkey with the most
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I really liked it. One of the best movies I have seen in some time.

Ditto to that
I did take my girlfriend to Hulk and she loved it. That Jennifer Connelly is one fine piece of ace Wink

The review blurg I read when looking for movie times said Crusher Creel (the Absorbing Man) would be in the movie. I'm really glad they didn't keep it faithful to the comic on that one. Creel's got absolutely zero personality and is just a boring criminal that was experimented on and gained cool powers. I really wish they had made the Hulk R-rated with more gore. It would have really fit well and upped the psychological impact of the film. Imagine seeing blood all over the knife or more gore in the dog battle. Oh well, maybe the sequel will be darker.
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.