Newb Question about Utena
First off, let me apologize if this question has already been asked. I searched for it but couldn't find the info I was looking for. Anyway, here's my question. Most of the Utena Tv series has been released on R1 dvd. So far I've only seen one hk dvd of it and that's only the first 13 episodes. Does anyone know if the full series is imminent for hk dvd? Who is going to do it? (I really like F/X) Cost? etc. Thanks in advance everybody!
Currently Watching: Ouran High School Host Club
All time favorite: Cowboy Bebop
2nd Favorite: Berserk and Evangelion (a tie)
your best bet would be to check the web sites for the companies a la as/mac, fx, av and mi. i dont know what the addresses are but im sure JJ could help you there, that is if they dont come up on yahoo etc. btw shibo made a big point of not asking questions like this earlier in the week so he might shout at you or lock this thread quite soon.
Meh, Shibo can bite me Wink

Talking slightly with Flora, I don't know if he's considering doing a Utena perfect collection. For now, only the first 13 episodes are out, and the Movie. You'll just have to wait and see what happens, or buy the R1s.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I try to only shout at people who should know better. Wink So yeah brief summary nobody knows when any title will be coming out because the HK companies do not tell us. The R1's of Utena are not totally out yet so there will not be a perfect rip because there's nothing to rip the end of the series from.. Only the first 7 of 10 discs have come out in the states. I highly recommend checking the Anime on DVD upcoming releases section as there will never be a "perfect collection" without a full R1 release of any given title. So, no Utena perfect collection and as for an HK original set, nobody knows.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^