Let the price wars begin!
Well its been almost 2 years since import-anime.com went live... we've become the top source of HK anime dvd info on the net... we get 5000 unique visits a day... (thats about 4million hits a month, but bragging about hits is nothing since every time u click a link on a website.. thats a hit)

We've been immitated and we've been duplicated, but no one ever came close to the quality of reviews we get here... reviews here are about the quality of the dvd, not about what the dvd is about and even though subtitles suck you will still enjoy it cause the characters are so cute....

So it seems the only way to try to get us out of the way is to undercut our prices...

Selling DVDs of this website pays for the hosting and tens of gigabytes of bandwith that we use each month, thus, not being able to sell DVDs means import-anime cant operate.

So without further a do, we are lowering our prices to 7 dollars per disc!

A couple of other minor changes will happen, we will no longer offer free dvd with orders over 100 and international shipping (everywhere else but US and Canada) will need to add extra 4 dollars shipping via a button on the STORE page.
If a price drop is happening, i'm all for it Smile

While it does work out slightly more expensive with the international shipping fee charge on the one disc sets, larger sets will now cost me (and my international cohorts) much less now. So big congrats for that!

Also, JJ out of interest, when are you expecting your next shipment in?
Welcome to my world.
since international shipping costs always costed me more than i collected, need to offset the loss since not making as much as i used to per disc per sale.

next shipment, hopefully monday-ish.
ok the price wars have began but let's face it when comes to quality, service and all the above JJ your going to win this thing hands down
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:but let's face it when comes to quality, service and all the above JJ your going to win this thing hands down

This man speaks the truth Smile.
Welcome to my world.
Long Live JJ.

As a frequent customer of JJ, I support JJ all the way.
Not only fast shipping but incredible prices as well.

Good Job!!!
Quote:since international shipping costs always costed me more than i collected, need to offset the loss since not making as much as i used to per disc per sale.

Since the store is based in Canada, is the US considered to be "international"?
No, as the news post item says... US and Canada orders saying at same 6 dollars.
Wow, thanks for the new attractive price. I look forward to your next shipment ;-).
Yes, I totally agree that IA has great service and price. It's just too bad I can't get MI/AV titles from IA.
Thanks alot ;-) for all the wonderful AS/MAC titles.
yup very attractive price.

might take a little less profit but if you sell more it'll make up for it.

Now I just have to wait to see if you get Ronin Warriors in your next shipment.
JJ does this sudden lowering of prices mean that business isnt going too well or are you just trying to keep us people happy? and is there any chance of getting sets that arent only as/mac in the near future?
My business is doing fine, reason I am doing this is because I want the business to keep doing fine, dont want people undercutting my prices to try to shut me down this way since other ways didnt work.
Great new price JJ. I'm going to have to order now. No chance of you giving us any hints as to which sites you're talking about (trying to undercut your prices)?

I know this should be in the other forum, but I'm hoping you get more Tylor OVA's soon.
I know exactly which site and noticed the price differences late last week. Nice counter and I'll definitely put an order in after the new shipment gets posted. Hopefully it will be some DBZ sets :eek:
Keep yourself marketable...earn an MBA.
This is great news!

This has been a great month for me for HK DVDs with the stronger Canadian $ and now this.

Keep up the good work