Blue Seed R1 for $35 at rightstuf
Heads up. Full R1 Blue Seed for cheaper than HK. Good time to pick it up =)
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
its been cheap for ages now, i keep meaning to pick it up as well as the nadesico box set (i think its like £50)
You can get all of Bebop for $90 also. Other sales there this week include Gasaraki and all of the Slayers series.
Blue Seed isn't such a great bargain.. Save your $. Deepdiscountdvd sells the Blue Seed Perfect Collection for $35.99 all the time, with free shipping. It's a great series, so by all means pick it up if you don't have it, but don't think it's such a great deal that you need to get it from right stuf this week or pay lots more for it later.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Better late than never-anyway-I never really cared for Blue Seed.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
Holy shit! This came out of the vault. I was always up for what panties Momiji was wearing. Damn, I wonder what Shibo is up to. Haven't seen that name here in years.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
That was weird... reading it and I didn't even think anything was wrong with the posters lol. So sad how much this place has died. =/
zrdb Wrote:Better late than never-anyway-I never really cared for Blue Seed.

Well-I guess I'm the one who's full of shit-I traded some of my old hk dvds that have been replaced with R1's and got the ADV Blue Seed boxset-it's funnier than I remembered it-but it's been 6 years since I first saw it.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?