How much are these worth?
A friend of mine wants me to get rid of his MI anime dvd box sets (Star Ocean EX 1 + 2), GTO and Fushigi Yuugi (1 + 2).

Anyone know the going rate of these (it's a box set gatefolds with art designs on the inside)

I was thinking about 10 US per dvd regardless of the title. What do you guys think?
You can get MI stuff for 10$ a DVD brand new so if they are used I would try to get them for less
So do you think 8 US/dvd is ok?

where would be the best place to put these for sale?
I wouldn't pay $8 per disc for that Fushigi Yugi collection when you can get the MAC perfect collections which include the dub (which that set does not) for $9 new.. It's your friend so do what you feel you need to but I doubt I'd pay more than 6 bucks per disc if I knew that I could buy a better version for not much more. I wouldn't buy that MI set at all but that's just me. the subs are decent but it's the inferior set out there now with the FX and MAC R1 rips out there. Now if you're just trying to get rid of them *for* your friend you could always ebay them.. Or if he wants more anime, have him post a list on Import-Anime's trade board.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
thanks for the info Shibo.. i'll let him know!

I've been out of the loop in the HK Anime community lately so i don't know what's going on Big Grin
$6 per disc sounds about right to me
Do you still have those disks?Big Grin

Because if your friend does not want Star Ocean EX, I'll take it.
Staccatto!!!