Anyone know if the 12 dvd set of MI is any good?
And who made it? I've never seen it before, but it's fairly cheap on ebay.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=41524

Any good?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
The MI set is 10 DVDs so I don't think it's an MI set.

The price seems to good to be true so I would take caution
I thought the same thing. I just noticed though, on the little cover, it has the AS symbol.

I guess this is an AS set, although I never new they released one. Wha?
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
AS had a Maison Ikkoku set, it was on 8 DVDs. It could be AV (similar logo) but I've never heard of a Maison Ikkoku AV set.

Maybe it's those cheap China bootlegs. They took the MI set and put them on 12 DVD5s
Thats the old AC symbol, its an old set. I'm guessing that AC [which is now MI] made this a 12 disc set and then shortened it to 10, or may just be a typo.
Wai!
The Maison Ikkoku set that I have is only 10 disks, and sports no logos. The only clues about its owner is the e-mail addresses [email protected] and [email protected] , as well as the opening logo when you put the disk in, which has the Anime Cartoon name.
That is definitely the old school AC version. AS was 8 discs and came in amrary cases stuffed in a box. The MI is two sets of 5 with a green MI on it. The AC version came with official looking R2 stickers, and had that middle set with a 4-3-3 DVD packaging. E-mail him and pick that up. Ask him before hand just to be sure. Big Grin
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection