MAC Martian Successor Nadesico
There's no review up for it, so I figure none of you personally have seen it. But I was wondering if you've heard any good/bad things about this set.

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...118&list=M
Its not out yet, it's still on the coming soon page on animegod. Lets hope there won't be too many misisng subs this time
aye, i hope so too... i will order it as soon as its out.... same goes for NGE, wont order it til i hear subs been fixed
They keep saying their gonna fix the sets with the missing subs when they sell out of the old stock. Have they actually done this yet or is it all BS?
Thanks guys. I will be ordering this if the reviews on it are good (unless rightstuf runs that special on the R1's again). Although I might still pass on the R1's and buy the HK's if it's a direct rip. I'm running out of space and don't want to waste the shelfspace on Nadesico. I'm assuming you're gonna carry it for $27.
apearantly they do fix them... as for time frame how fast... no one knows... could be next week or next month... sell out old stock... most likely... who knows...

one of these days i am gonna take a trip to Malaysia after the SARS thing is gone... Matthew... u say u speak chinese? mandarin? is that what AS speaks? maybe u wanna take a ride with me too hehe
Hehe, the number of SARS cases in Malaysia is about the same as the number of cases in Canada

The chinese people in Malaysia usually speak cantonese, I think only in Ipoh (small boring town) the speak mandarin They'll probably know some englsih and Malay also.

I'll go with you if you pay the 1500$ plane ticket
hehe i was thinking of travelling in the back of the plane... along with the landing gear for around 600-800 Wink
(1)
R1 Nadesico is licensed by ADV and MAC has have bad track with ripping ADV series with missing subs.

(2)
Cantonese may be well spoken by Malaysian Chinese but other Chinese dialects are commonly spoken too. Mandarin is the official Chinese dialect. In fact, there are public Chinese elementary school and private Chinese high school which Mandarin is the language of teaching.
As for if JJ needs a Chinese translator, I don't think it's necessary because most Malaysians can understand English fine (if you don't goto the outbacks Smile ).
l have the R4s and Nadeisco is a wicked little series, l miss the mad Gekki bloke - he was cool