Evangelion R1 Rip?
Anyone had a chance to check it out? I'm interested to hear how it is. Here's a link if you haven't seen it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...egory=2290
[Image: vega.txt]
there is a MAC R1 eva rip, but it has issues with alot of missing lines... I suggest waiting a bit before getting it, though one thing... the cover doesnt look like MAC one... maybe its home made dvdr...
I know MI had an R1 rip of NGE of their own, the TV series was on 4 DVDs and the movie on another one
i know that the original 3 dvd NGE from long ago was R1 video rip but not the subtitles.
Well this set does have the dub, so I'm assuming either a studio ripping R1's or like JunkieJoe said, DVD-r's. I don't have any way to keep up to date on who has released what so I just assumed it was a studio release. I'm still waiting on a good Eva rip. :o
Destram, i think R1 set is around 60 bucks? if u are in north america
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

Destram, i think R1 set is around 60 bucks? if u are in north america

Yeah I'm in the US, haven't been able to find any sets that cheap though. I've been watching ebay and usually they are 80 dollars or more for the R1 set. I keep my eye on it though, hope to find one sometime because it would be nice to have the R1 set if it's not too expensive.
you are right, just checked best prices and tey have it listed at 97 bucks... I guess they had the 60 dollar thing as a temporary thing
i got one for like $45 or somethin off www.animenaics.com, and as far as i know it was perfect. although im not sure what company its by because there are no e-mails addresses or logos anywhere. strange?
All of the NGE R1 rips except one have pretty serious problems, either bad subs, bad audio, or they are missing End of Eva (which to me is a serious problem.) The set you just listed is the MI set, and it has quite a few flaws along with missing End of Eva, although the gatefold for it is gorgeous, kinda pisses me off.

The only truly perfect set, and the best one out there by far, is this one:
http://www.animeniacs.com/index.php?acti...em=DVD0543

The only problem with it is a slight audio desync on the japanese audio track on episodes 17-19 or so. Otherwise it is flawless.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
thats the one ive got!!!
I got that one too.
I'd be nice if they added the french and spanish audio tracks in the unknown NGE set. I know the MI and MAC set has them