Just a little bit of cool anime/manga news..
Hey, folks. Maybe all of you don't cruise the anime news sites like I do.. I hope at least a few of you will find this info as cool as I did..

CLAMP is making a new series!!!! It's gonna be in Weekly Shonen Magazine and will apparenly be a sequel of sorts to Card Captor Sakura!!
It's gonna eb called Tsubasa (Wing) And will feature Li as the protagonist.
Wai!~

Parasite Dolls is also premiering at Big Apple Anime Fest for those Bubblegum Crisis fans in the audience. :mrgreen:
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Hmm... kindasorta sequel to CCS? I'll definitely check it out! I love my MI set.
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
Here's some details about the new CCS series. This is a summary, if you wnat the complete article, click on the link at the bottom.

From these details, it would seem that Tsubasa is not so much of a sequel to Cardcaptor Sakura, but rather an alternate tale set in a different world.

In it, Sakura and Shaoran seem to be older than they were in CCS, 14-15 according to Animaxis' estimates. Sakura is Princess Sakura, heir to the throne of Clow Country, and Shaoran is her childhood friend and the son of an archaeologist.

http://www.animaxis.com/en/zine/newslett...id=N001045
HMMMMMMM.... a lot different from CCS, I hope it pans out well. I'm sure it will. I'll be waiting for it! *goes to watch some CCS*
[Image: gaarasig.jpg]
can I ask what is the appeal of Cardcaptor Sakura? Even my friend loves it :confused:

I only watched the lame dubbed version on WB, and I know it was butchered and marketed poorly so I wanna know if it's worth my time.
Don't ask me. I don't like it.
Ah jeez. I smell a sappy romance with Cardcaptor Sakura characters Tongue Anyways, the appeal to CCS is that it is SO FUCKING CUTE ^_^ It oozes cuteness so think you need a chainsaw to cut it Tongue
[Image: Cast7.txt]
I love CCS. It's extremely cute, the animation is fantastic, and it's surprisingly deep for a magical girl show. It's a good show to watch if you need to get happy. Works for me every time. =)

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

its not a bad show in my book, but then again not a great show either. one of my mates really likes it, i think hes dodgy
Hey Shibo how many Card Capturing Animes are there... Oh and I consider Pokemon and Digimon all in the same gotta have them all series...

What's your count Shibo...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Hmmm.. CCS and Pokemon were the only 2 that immediately sprung to mind in the whole collecting aspect.. I haven't seen any Yu Gi Oh.. I know it involves a card game but I dunno if everyone is trying to collect new cards or what.I'm reading the manga but I don't know in which chapter the anime picks up, just that it doesn't happen for a while.

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO