Poll: How do you feel...?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's ok and good for kids
0%
0 0%
It's not right but good for are kids
25.00%
1 25.00%
I don't like it but who cares I'm older than 17
25.00%
1 25.00%
It's 100% censorship and that sucks
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Talk about a kick in the nuts
Talk about hit it right on the money. ESRB is just a from of control... wait I am beginging to sound like the Matrix
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Thought I would throw in a bit of my two cents here, er whatever.

I for one don't like anything that keeps me from getting the video game I want, but when go over to my friends house, & his little 10 year old brother is playing GTA3 chasing down every old woman in the game so that he can shoot them in the back with a shotgun, then while we're playing he constantly points his fingers at my head & exclaims "Bang! Yo dead muthafucka." Over & OVer I believe he has problems. His parents may not be the best in the world, but still.

As for violent video games making violent peopole. The only really violent kids I know don't have the money to buy video games. They come from "broken" homes.

My parents never sat down beside me & explained everything to me. And YES I was allowed to watch rated R movies. Been able to ever since I remember. Example: The year Barbed Wire (I think is the name) came out my family watched it on Pay Per View or wehatever. Yes there was nudity, & lots of killing, but I've never been scared by it.
Sure I wanted to learn to fight when I was little because of power rangers, kung fu movies, & well be3cause ninjas are cool, but this was not to hurt people I thought was "evil", or the bad guys. It was childish fun.
I wouldn't say my parents are the best in the world, but hell they let me make my own desictions, & I turned out pertty decent.

On second thought, you should probably forget everything I just said.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html