Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2) Teaser Trailer: Whaddya think?
Duragon said
Quote:That's gonna rock to high heaven! I'm playing the *cough* Gamecube *cough* version right now on Japanese import. It is the best fighting game bar none.

Now if my memory serves me right isn't the SC2 games suppose to come with an exlusive fighter for each system. And if you seem to have a cold for using the word like Gamecube... could you please explain why you got it as an import and not say the PS2 version...

Oh and for those who don't know Link is suppose to be the exlusive player in the GC version of SC2...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
He probably got it for Gamecube because the Gamecube is more import-friendly, with the use of the Freeloader. The PS2 and X-box have to be internally modded, as far as I know.

MGS3 looks great, but the snake eating is a little freaky. Let's hope Liquid makes an appearance...or rather, his personality.
I shat myself while watching that. 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I've actually heard over at the GameFAQs board, that that clip is fake...but of course there are a lot of opinions on that board...too many. Confusedweatdrop:
Today I got myself Soul Calibur 2 for the xbox... japanese import version.. got spawn there Wink

also bought Xbox live kit and Phantasy Star Online Episode 1-2

also ordered the "free" keyboard adapter for the xbox which is super sweet hehe
Berserker hit it right on the nail Morgorath. If there was an easy way to mod my X-Box I probably would have got that version instead. However as it turns out, i'm VERY happy with the Gamecube version and if ever I have a choice between the three formats in regard to the same game, I hardly ever pick the PS2 version.

I don't hate the Gamecube or anything, I just prefer the XBox by a small margin that's all. It's Gamecube or Xbox, all the way. :mrgreen:

Morgorath, Link is a Gamecube exclusive character to Soul Calibur II, however while he is quite fun to play once his moves are mastered such as the boomerang, bomb, bow 'n' arrow etc... he doesn't quite fit into the Soul Calibur mythos as well as say, Spawn does. Spawn just looks the part and i'm sure JJ will agree on this one if he's played as him, has got a moveset that isn't at odds with everybody else's.

That said, give me Link over Heihachi freakin' Mishima any day! Big Grin

Oh and for the record, i'm an absolute beast with Mitsurugi and Ivy on SCII! :wink:
Welcome to my world.
Duragon, your in like complete disagreement with about 10,000 people. Penny Arcade had a web petition set up to have spawn removed because of all the exclusive characters he was the most out of sync *comic book, anit-hero, X-box didn't have a mascot to offer up* there were tons of reasons not to have him. Personal I think the idea of him is just too cool, but compared to Link he doesn't stack up. All the other players in the game have this major weapon sword, whips, quarter staff... What's Spawn's major weapon... his chains... don't say that I have read his series for a while and he goes for a gun nine times out of ten.

And on the Link note His weapon is the master sword and his projectile weapon is bow and arrows. Sounds like he was a perfect fit. Much better than say Mario...
Quote:Originally posted by "Duragon"

Berserker hit it right on the nail Morgorath.

hehe...I figured.

BTW, I thought the most out of place character was Heihachi for the Soul Calibur II versions. He doesn't even have a weapon. At least Spawn has an axe and Link has his sword.

If I had to choose between the three I would pick the Gamecube version because of Link. *starts thinking about freeloading* Idea
I think that Link is the best out of the three. He's Link for crying out loud! Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Duragon, your in like complete disagreement with about 10,000 people.
Hey, that's the beauty of individual opinion :wink: .

I'm sure there's one thing that we all agree on though... nobody wants to play as Heihachi Mishima! :mrgreen:
Welcome to my world.
You Damn right Duragon, why didn't they put in ... damn't what's his name the robot with the sword from Tekken...
You're a funny guy :mrgreen:

Truthfully, I hated Yoshimitsu in Tekken. In Soul Calibur 1 & 2, I hate him just as much since he has retained all of his cheap spinning leg sweep and handfist moves that can juggle you from the ground :x .
Welcome to my world.
I'm sure your all hoping for Mokujin or Combot to be included in SC2 also...lol. Tongue

I thought Yoshimitsu was really cool in SC1. He was so...strange(despite Voldo Wink ).
Voldo. Yuck. I'm glad they got rid of that nasty looking codpiece he had in the original Soul Calibur *shudders*.
Welcome to my world.
Voldo was really freaky. I remember in Soul Calibur he had that one move called "spasm"...he would roll around on the ground like he was freaking out and suddenly stick out his Katars to hit the opponent. You could tell he had a troubled history. Wink

BTW, is Seung Mina still in SC2?